In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Great White Lies

Location Hong Kong SAR

Amazing app! I've tried a few upsell apps and usually uninstalled them straight away since they're too spammy and actually hurt converisons.

However this one is subtle and works wonders.

Not to mention the support is AMAZING. Will was very prompt in responding to my emails and went above and beyond to make sure I was set up and ready to go. He made multiple tweaks I requested and I really can't thank him enough.

A+++

Live Healthy Online

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app. Very easy to set up and use.

Lamplanet

Amazing support and technical support. Willingness to help out by customising details for you. Great price and amazing functionality. This is truly a no brainer app that works and doesn't slow down your site as most others do. This stuff works and is properly coded.

Finally a good upsell app.

Tout Au Feminin

Really easy to set up and to use, even if your mother tongue is not english like me. Plus, I had some issue with the app and the staff solved it in 30 minutes ! Very impressed ! Thank you very much !

Blairs Jewelry Gifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Super easy to use and it has definitely increased our sales.

Cbca

Time spent using app About 1 year

very thankful for this app! highly recommend it!

House Of Shapewear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love it! Just amazing has helped pair most of our products with other items to upsell and people really like that. You have to set up but it is very easy. Try it!

Keyomi Sook

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love App Features and The Support Was phenomenal They helped me to customize to my Theme Thanks For all Your help!

Soco Honey

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The people at In Cart Upsell have been very helpful when implementing my first 'in cart upsell' promo. They responded quickly to my questions and went out of their way to help me set it up correctly. Great app! Great service - definitely 5 Stars!

Trippsy

Location India

Works as advertised. Used it on www.psychedeliashop.com

Recommended!