In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 14, 2022

Great app, and great upport! I had a big issue to setup and the support helped me, even if it took hours to fix it. Iam grateful. :) Highly recommended!

Naturlig Hud
Sweden
Time spent using app: 8 months
In Cart Upsell replied September 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Naturlig Hud

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

September 13, 2022

Amazing customer service, quick replies and help setting up the app. App is very easy to use and customize.

Heilala Vanilla NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
In Cart Upsell replied September 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Heilala Vanilla NZ

September 13, 2022

This app is amazing! Easy to use and helped us raise our AOV effectively and with ease. Highly recommended!

Flycatcher Toys
Time spent using app: 11 months
In Cart Upsell replied September 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Flycatcher Toys

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

September 6, 2022

Good, fast and accurate help and service from Dennis. The app works smoothly and is easy to use. Also nice that you can customize colors and style at checkout.

Fat Moose DK
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 days
In Cart Upsell replied September 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at Fat Moose DK

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and we are glad that Denis could assist you! We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

September 5, 2022

This is my first in cart upsell app I have downloaded that I have been very satisfied with! Lasandra was so amazing, after giving her an example of what I wanted she was able to accomplish it and and helped customize it to my store as well as having it exactly the way I wanted. Thank you Lasandra for the amazing customer experience with this app!

BeautiBabes
Time spent using app: 26 days
In Cart Upsell replied September 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at BeautiBabes

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell and that Lasandra was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Lasandra, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

September 2, 2022

The support is very fast and helped me solving my problem within minutes! Special thanks to Lasandra :)

Prinly
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
In Cart Upsell replied September 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at Prinly

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that Lasandra was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

September 1, 2022

Im new to this up selling app found it hard to get it set up, however with help from Denis he made it super easy and helped me set it up. thanks for all the help

Branded Bottle
Time spent using app: 4 days
In Cart Upsell replied September 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Branded Bottle

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Denis was able to provide you with excellent support. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

August 30, 2022

Really easy to use and super effective in raising the average order value. Support are really responsive and helpful.

NICO
Time spent using app: 3 months
In Cart Upsell replied August 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at NICO

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell Support Team

August 29, 2022

Such an easy to use app and the customer service is outstanding. They helped resolve all my issues and answered all my questions.

Kosher Wine Warehouse
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
In Cart Upsell replied August 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kosher Wine Warehouse

August 26, 2022

Wow the customer support is amazing, quick help and very friendly. Big Thanx . I will recommend the app

MyPeZ
Germany
Time spent using app: 29 days
In Cart Upsell replied August 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at MyPeZ

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are delighted to learn that our support team was responsive and helpful. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!