In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Native Embedded Upsell Offer on Product Page, Ajax + Cart Page

Favorite Fishing

We've used this app for some time mainly for our promo & giveaway items. Very few issues, and when something has come up support was insanely quick to reply.

April 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from Favorite Fishing

We are happy we were able to help! Thank you for choosing us as your go to upsell app :-) We really appreciate you and wish you and your store great success!

Vue Shield

Using it to display cross-sell offers inside the ajax drawer cart on my site. This is the only app I found that does it right and very easily, after testing 3 others.
I had some trouble setting up at first but the support was super responsive and got me up and running *perfectly* in a matter of hours. Highly recommended

Hello to our friends from Vue Shield

Thank you for this high recommendation! We will relay your appreciation to our support team! :-) We are happy you find the app user friendly, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional queries!

Sonno Malaysia

Really helpful app, easy to use and customize. Definitely a must-have app if you want to increase your AOV. Highly recommended!

Hello to our friends from Sonno Malaysia

We are happy that our app is a must-have for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We truly appreciate it ;-)

German Shepherd Shop

Awesome app and great customer service, I have been using this app for over a year and I'm very happy with the results.

Hello to our friends from German Shepherd Shop

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review and for being such a loyal customer! We appreciate you :-)

Chargerate

I really like this app and totally recommend it. Also great and helpful customer service for me and my business

April 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from Chargerate

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate you :-) All the best on your e-commerce journey!

loveathome.de

Great app and very quick support. They are focused on solving your problem. Kevin did a great job. Keep going.

April 13, 2021

Hello to our friends from loveathome.de

We are happy we could assist! We will let Kevin know that his assistance was immensely appreciated! :-)

Femvaults

Great customer service and most importantly great app. Very fair price and is definitely effective at what it does which is ultimately increasing the money that goes in your pockets if you put the right offer in front of the right people. Well done to the team.

April 9, 2021

Hello to our friends from Femvaults

Thank you for leaving this great review :-) We will relay your kudos to our support team! We wish you and your store great success!

EasyJean

Really nice app. Doing what expected. Support is awesome ! Answer in 15 minutes ! Really nice Thanks a lot !

Hello to our friends from J'TANICALS

We are happy we could solve the issue! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review here! :-)

J'TANICALS

I had some initial problems with getting the in cart offer to show, which was probably caused by a translation plugin we are using. The support was really helpful and fast in fixing the issue and now it is running smoothly.

Hello to our friends from J'TANICALS

Stryx

Really great app! Have tested loads and this is the best. Their support is excellent as well. Highly recommended.

April 6, 2021

Hello to our friends from Stryx

We are happy you love the app! Thank you for leaving this awesome review :-)