In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by Awesome Software

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

Wemakehomes

Makes the site load way slower sometimes. Had to uninstall it.

Roccos Market

It works, but I'm removing it. The 7 step process to implement is a nightmare. You better be comfortable editing your templates manually and you should be very careful. The "hidden product" trick is not so hidden on all pages. Good luck finding which files to change to make sure that they don't appear inadvertently. I was also not a big fan of having to duplicate an item and add a "hiddenproduct' tag. It's just another thing to manage.

I'd also like to point out that the instructions were not totally accurate for my theme which is currently the free Supply Theme. Again, you might want to know what you are doing here. If you are uncomfortable editing your HTML files, I'd stay away from this app.

I think this should be push button deploy, then setup and manage. It's just not that simple.

I love the idea and will be searching for another alternative once I uninstall this app.

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

Works great on desktop but does not work on mobile devices. Disappointed.

Therightchargers

had the app for about 1 week and noticed my sales were down. played about with my site for abit and found out when the app pops up it removes the payment button so custermars couldn't pay!! removed the app and sale are back on track. overall the app was good, just need to fix that bug