In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

Increase AOV with Upsell & Cross-sells without Popups Using AI

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Majyk Equipe

Good, easy to use system for adding basic offers to your site. You will not need any coding knowledge - plug and play. Customer service is awesome - their representative spent ages with me to troubleshoot on a Holiday Weekend. Very Good Service! :)

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends from Majyk Equipe

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support!

Lexxola

The app can be at times a bit buggy, but service is super fast and phenomenal. Thank you Denis for your A+ service!

April 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at Lexxola

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell. Denis is the superstar of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Denis, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process. We wish you and your store great success!

Premier Christian Marketplace

Walks you through creating offers, so easy to understand. When things don't go exactly how I want them, Technical help has been brilliant.

January 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from Premier Christian Marketplace

Thank you for the amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying In Cart Upsell & Cross-Sell. We really appreciate you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Trippy Daze Shop

I really like this app so far I’ve been using it for about a week now and it’s actually driven sales! The automated upsell has been working better for me than choosing a specific item but regardless people are adding the upsells to their cart and purchasing! Currently in the dashboard it shows you basically what your revenue would be based on the amount of clicks, but because some people ultimately remove the item it’s not completely accurate for reporting. I would love to see a feature where it shows the actualized revenue as well as what was shown the most. Anyways besides that this app is great with excellent customer service! Highly recommend. :)

January 13, 2022

Hello to our friends from Trippy Daze Shop

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for all our customers. We truly appreciate your business, and we would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support!

DailyDriven.com

I've been using this app on and off for over 5 years with over $20K in additional in-cart upsells. I recently changed themes and had several issues with it showing and their support got with me ASAP to fix.

December 20, 2021

Hello friends at DailyDriven.com

We are extremely happy to hear this! We are happy our support team has been so helpful! We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

PodVapes

Been using this app for quite a while now and it did help us to convert good sales. Customer Service is prompt and knowledgeable.

December 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from PodVapes

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Do let us know if there are any other ways we can serve you - you rock!!

The Wander Club

Overall, I'm pretty happy with In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell. It has some limitations with the logic and how smoothly it works in AJAX carts with seemingly no interest to improve it. But the app gets the job done it has yielded some good results. The support by Rasheem has been above and beyond!

September 12, 2021

Hello, friends at The Wander Club

Thank you so much for the positive review. We appreciate your business and helping to share the word about In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell!

-Jevon & The In Cart Upsell Support Team

MICHAMBÉ

I like the app. It works great. Just waiting on the discount in cart check out option. After that it will be super amazing

Babylein

I really like the app, because it is easy to use. But there are some bugs, which will fixed soon. Very nice and quick customer support

July 28, 2021

Hello to our friends from Babylein

Thank you for taking the time to leave this honest review! We wish you and your store all the best! :-)

-Jevon & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Mauli Rituals

Good, helpful support. Had a few issues with integrating, but all fixed and now runs smooth. Have still not worked out how to have the upsell on a product page as opposed to checkout. I would also like a more customer friendly format to seeing more than one offer at the checkout.

June 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Mauli Rituals

Thank you for this great review! we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team