In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by In Cart Upsell

Boost Conversions with Targeted Upselling & Cross Sell Offers

Mauli Rituals

Good, helpful support. Had a few issues with integrating, but all fixed and now runs smooth. Have still not worked out how to have the upsell on a product page as opposed to checkout. I would also like a more customer friendly format to seeing more than one offer at the checkout.

June 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Mauli Rituals

Thank you for this great review! we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Julia Gash

Easy to navigate & simple design. It would be great if there was more depth with the does/does not include rules, as this can be quite limiting.

June 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Julia Gash

We appreciate the feedback and we are reviewing this! Thank you for letting us know your concerns! We appreciate you leaving this honest review! :-)

1 BHK

This app is certainly very useful and probably cheaper than a lot of similar apps. I like how you can put upsell reminders on the product page as well as the checkout page. However, the look is a bit rough - it doesn't fit my brand look and I can't make it do so. Also while you can activate more than one promo at a time, only one comes into effect.

June 3, 2021

Hello to our friends from 1 BHK

Thank you for leaving this honest review! We sent you an email to follow up on this, thank you for your patience.

Allpress Espresso Australia

Works well for the most part but has been a bit buggy on our custom theme. We have had some issues with promotions displaying where they shouldn't or continuing to display once they have been paused/deleted. Support is always quick and very helpful though.

June 1, 2021

Hello to our friends from Allpress Espresso Australia

Thank you for leaving this great review! We appreciate it!

We Norwegians

This app is definitely worth it. It makes us more money than it costs. Customer service is amazing. They customized the design just how I wanted it and so that looks like a native part of the page. I give this page one star less than the top rating because the back end has to stay quite simple. I struggle with creating really smart offers. I have set it so that my top upsell products get displayed at any time. Easy

March 25, 2021

Hello to our friends from We Norwegians

We sincerely appreciate the honest feedback! Thank you for leaving us this great review, we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Mayu Water

The Customer support is really excellent. Answering real quick and solving any issue we get. The app offers multiple settings and customizations. The only thing missing here is an easy control of the offer's price.

March 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from Mayu Water

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this insightful feedback, we are looking into it! :-)

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry

So far so good. Some issues with billing showing a usage fee (Shopify's fault, not InCart's) that caused and continues to cause some problems with our accounting software.

February 3, 2021

Hello to our friends from Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry

Thank you for leaving this honest review! We wish you and your store all the best! :-)

PHOENXS

I used this in my store I have to check my most recent performance to see if it helped me sell more. I wasn't aware it was rotating my offers on the products on the cart. I contacted support and was quickly provided a solution. I just thought it was out of the ordinary because it appeared to work properly with my educator. It is simple to use and set up.

December 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from PHOENXS

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this fantastic review we really appreciate it! We wish your store great success online!

Dogs Supreme ®

Hi, i canot install the App pls help me! I get this error: There is no page at this address Check the url and try again. Alternatively, you can use the search bar to find what you're looking for.

December 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Dogs Supreme ®

Thank you for leaving us this review and contacting us! Our tech support has sent you an email to handle your query!

LUXVENTORY

Had trouble using it initially, but customer support was helpful. The features look great on the store.

November 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from LUXVENTORY

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you love the app so far! :-)

Previous 1 3