In Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted upsell offers in the shopping cart - no popups!

H. Honeycup

I like flexibility in types of upsells. It’s intuitive once you get the hang of it. It works well with Shopify discounts. The first time I set one up I saw it quickly increase sale amount. Customer service has very good turnaround times and quickly addresses my questions.

September 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from H. Honeycup

We really appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We are glad the app is working well for you :-) Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service ;-)

Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

BiMoo

Great app. I do recommend. The customer service is wonderful, they reply very quickly. I only wish this app could have 2 simultaneous pop-ups at once.

September 28, 2020

Hello to our friends from BiMoo

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it and thank you for giving us your feedback, we will take this into consideration for future updates :-)

Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

MedZone

This is a great app for a store that uses ajax carts! A lot of other popular apps out there do not work well with ajax carts so that was the main reason we tried In Cart Upsells out. So far it has worked great and was relatively easy to set up. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is I wish they had a chat for quicker responses for help, however, they do respond within an hour or two via email.

Finturely

I had a problem with getting 2 offers on the same page at the same time. Unfortunately the app cannot show 2 at the same time, but customer support was great and replied back immediate with my questions. The app does support 2 (if one is accepted, then the second will pop up), so still a great app. I would give this 5 stars if there was an option to allow two at the same time. But overall , good customer service and good app.

August 10, 2020

Hello friends from Finturely,

Thanks for leaving us a positive review! Thank you for the feedback it is truly helpful and we will definitely take this into consideration moving forward. !! Hope your store hits it big-time online! :-)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

HYER GOODS

The app increased my avg order value very quickly. It's minimal enough and can be color- coordinated to fit in with the site. Customer service is good- quick replies. 4 -stars because I would love a bit more data from them, like which parts of offers are being clicked on, but I know they're working on it.

July 23, 2020

Hello friends from HYER GOODS,

Thanks for leaving us a positive review! we really appreciate it. Thanks for the feedback we are definitely working on it! Hope your store hits it big-time online! :)

-Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Wired For Wine

I used this app to upsell insulated packaging in the cart. Very responsive support.

June 23, 2020

Hello friends from Wired For Wine,

Cheers! Thanks for leaving us a positive review. Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope your store hits it big-time online! :)

-Sean & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Pajar Canada USA

Does the job when you want to up-sell a product or offer, and fantastic customer service response so far. However, the customization is a bit tricky so it requires a bit of trial and error to get the design right. Also, I believe there is quite some work to be done on the app's analytics/data to show actual figures vs "potential revenue".

March 5, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer success manager here. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

We will certainly take your feedback regarding customization being tricky and work on that. Regarding analytics on how your offers are performing, I'm afraid that due to Shopify restrictions regarding levels of developer access to the checkout page, our app can't track how many actual sales were completed on your store - we can only track how many times a customer on your store used the offer box to add one or more items into your cart (and what the total value of those items upsold were).

So we can track everything up into the checkout page, but we can't track whether a customer actually finished checkout (making it an official sale). I hope that makes sense? And again, that is an unfortunate Shopify restriction that we can't work around :(

If you have any suggestions for us otherwise, we'd love to hear them! We love feedback like this, because it helps us to know what to improve with our app next! Thanks so much.

PS - If you are willing to bump this up to 5 stars, we would be so grateful! Good vibes would surely come your way!! :) Let me know...

Sean H

Silvershine

This app is great I'm still testing so will be updating my review in a few days. Just be careful before the trial period ends you have to choose your plan or you will be upgraded to the highest plan. The customer service is quick and reliable. Thank you.

September 19, 2019

Glad you're enjoying it so far! To clarify, we do not and cannot automatically change your plan - it's not possible for a Shopify app to do that. You have to select, and then confirm, any app charge before it can be added.

CYCLISM LLC

UPDATE: Will contacted me and wanted to make things right. He got to it immediately is now working fine and making extra sales. Thanks Will!

Previously: Could not get the app to work as needed. Contacted support and they were very slow to reply - 4 days. Support did work on the issue though it was incomplete and sloppy. I don't think they checked after doing the work. Contacted support a second time - this time no answer at all (we waited for 7 days). I guess they didn't want to deal with it. We uninstalled the app.

Offertribe

Easy to use, clean layout, good functionality. Would just prefer a few more active upsells in the cheaper plan.

Previous 1