In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell

by InCart Upsell

Laser targeted in cart upsell & cross sell offers - no popups!

PHOENXS

I used this in my store I have to check my most recent performance to see if it helped me sell more. I wasn't aware it was rotating my offers on the products on the cart. I contacted support and was quickly provided a solution. I just thought it was out of the ordinary because it appeared to work properly with my educator. It is simple to use and set up.

December 14, 2020

Hello to our friends from PHOENXS

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us this fantastic review we really appreciate it! We wish your store great success online!

Dogs Supreme ®

Hi, i canot install the App pls help me! I get this error: There is no page at this address Check the url and try again. Alternatively, you can use the search bar to find what you're looking for.

December 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Dogs Supreme ®

Thank you for leaving us this review and contacting us! Our tech support has sent you an email to handle your query!

LUXVENTORY

Had trouble using it initially, but customer support was helpful. The features look great on the store.

November 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from LUXVENTORY

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you love the app so far! :-)

H. Honeycup

I like flexibility in types of upsells. It’s intuitive once you get the hang of it. It works well with Shopify discounts. The first time I set one up I saw it quickly increase sale amount. Customer service has very good turnaround times and quickly addresses my questions.

September 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from H. Honeycup

We really appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We are glad the app is working well for you :-) Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service ;-)

Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

BiMoo

Great app. I do recommend. The customer service is wonderful, they reply very quickly. I only wish this app could have 2 simultaneous pop-ups at once.

September 28, 2020

Hello to our friends from BiMoo

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it and thank you for giving us your feedback, we will take this into consideration for future updates :-)

Melissa & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

MedZone

This is a great app for a store that uses ajax carts! A lot of other popular apps out there do not work well with ajax carts so that was the main reason we tried In Cart Upsells out. So far it has worked great and was relatively easy to set up. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is I wish they had a chat for quicker responses for help, however, they do respond within an hour or two via email.

November 11, 2020

Hello friends from MedZone,

So great for you to leave us this awesome review on the Shopify app store! We hope that your store is super-popular online!

Finturely

I had a problem with getting 2 offers on the same page at the same time. Unfortunately the app cannot show 2 at the same time, but customer support was great and replied back immediate with my questions. The app does support 2 (if one is accepted, then the second will pop up), so still a great app. I would give this 5 stars if there was an option to allow two at the same time. But overall , good customer service and good app.

August 10, 2020

Hello friends from Finturely,

Thanks for leaving us a positive review! Thank you for the feedback it is truly helpful and we will definitely take this into consideration moving forward. !! Hope your store hits it big-time online! :-)

HYER GOODS

The app increased my avg order value very quickly. It's minimal enough and can be color- coordinated to fit in with the site. Customer service is good- quick replies. 4 -stars because I would love a bit more data from them, like which parts of offers are being clicked on, but I know they're working on it.

July 23, 2020

Hello friends from HYER GOODS,

Thanks for leaving us a positive review! we really appreciate it. Thanks for the feedback we are definitely working on it! Hope your store hits it big-time online! :)

Wired For Wine

I used this app to upsell insulated packaging in the cart. Very responsive support.

June 23, 2020

Hello friends from Wired For Wine,

Cheers! Thanks for leaving us a positive review. Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope your store hits it big-time online! :)

-Sean & the In Cart Upsell Support Team

Pajar Canada USA

Does the job when you want to up-sell a product or offer, and fantastic customer service response so far. However, the customization is a bit tricky so it requires a bit of trial and error to get the design right. Also, I believe there is quite some work to be done on the app's analytics/data to show actual figures vs "potential revenue".

March 5, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Customer success manager here. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

We will certainly take your feedback regarding customization being tricky and work on that. Regarding analytics on how your offers are performing, I'm afraid that due to Shopify restrictions regarding levels of developer access to the checkout page, our app can't track how many actual sales were completed on your store - we can only track how many times a customer on your store used the offer box to add one or more items into your cart (and what the total value of those items upsold were).

So we can track everything up into the checkout page, but we can't track whether a customer actually finished checkout (making it an official sale). I hope that makes sense? And again, that is an unfortunate Shopify restriction that we can't work around :(

If you have any suggestions for us otherwise, we'd love to hear them! We love feedback like this, because it helps us to know what to improve with our app next! Thanks so much.

PS - If you are willing to bump this up to 5 stars, we would be so grateful! Good vibes would surely come your way!! :) Let me know...

Sean H