Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

Musotica

Great app would strongly recommend as shopify checkout is only possible if someone knows to go to check out at top of your store. But wish I could choose my Font. They do offer to change the font for you it is just hard to imagine what it will look like.

Floto Bags

great app and customer service

Soccergrlprobs

I've only had this app for two weeks so far, but it is already incredibly valuable. The insight it gives me about my customers is excellent

Hillman Gear

Great app works flawlessly after the superb support to fit with my requirements.
Extremely quick answers and actions, I am charmed!
Super thanks to all the Team!

Outlaw Soaps

Consistently delivers what it promises. great product.

Stitches Steel

App works well and customer service has been great when any queries have arisen! Thank you

I Love Tunics

This app is amazing! such a money saver as you can release a product and test it for a week to judge customer response before ordering in quantity

1776 United

Great app, just works and never has issues. Support is on point and quick to reply.

Pirate Fashions

Good price value compared to the other apps. I have been using this app for about a year, when something happen and the In Stock Reminder was slowing down and preventing the entire page from loading. I e-mailed then once and was told that I need someone to look at the shopify end of the page. I e-mailed them a second time and they fix the issue and it works great. I didn't really understand their display option at first, as they need some better training video, but I now have everything dialed in to where I want it.

Vanness

It has helped us tremendously! increased sales, and allows us to know how to order going forward. Highly recommend this for small to medium online businesses.

Lisa

Edit:
We originally gave a 5-star review, but after using this app for quite some time, we need to change to 3. The app has changed to notifying customers on an arbitrary 4-hour cycle. We have some products that come in limited quantities, and most sell out before the app can send out the emails. This has led to many unhappy customers, who were looking forward to receiving an email about a product, only to receive the email hours after the product had sold out.