Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Outlaw Soaps

Consistently delivers what it promises. great product.

Stitches Steel

App works really well and the customer service has been great when any queries have arisen! Thank you so much, Oli + Tor

I Love Tunics

This app is amazing! such a money saver as you can release a product and test it for a week to judge customer response before ordering in quantity

1776 United

Great app, just works and never has issues. Support is on point and quick to reply.

Pirate Fashions

Good price value compared to the other apps. I have been using this app for about a year, when something happen and the In Stock Reminder was slowing down and preventing the entire page from loading. I e-mailed then once and was told that I need someone to look at the shopify end of the page. I e-mailed them a second time and they fix the issue and it works great. I didn't really understand their display option at first, as they need some better training video, but I now have everything dialed in to where I want it.

Vanness

It has helped us tremendously! increased sales, and allows us to know how to order going forward. Highly recommend this for small to medium online businesses.

Lisa

Edit:
We originally gave a 5-star review, but after using this app for quite some time, we need to change to 3. The app has changed to notifying customers on an arbitrary 4-hour cycle. We have some products that come in limited quantities, and most sell out before the app can send out the emails. This has led to many unhappy customers, who were looking forward to receiving an email about a product, only to receive the email hours after the product had sold out.

Abubotph

This app is awesome! Easy to set up and configure!

Curved And Dangerous

We have been using this app for our store less than 1 week and already have stock requests for over 50 items/customers. This has helped us to determine what items we should restock. The app is so very easy to use and the email template is quite simple. Thanks!

Thebrubaker Com

It works exactly as you want it to work and the best part is that their customer service is super nice and super fast to solve any doubt or issue you may have. Excellent job! Excellent app!

Blacklist Industries

Crashed and sent out blank emails when we restocked one of our highly sought after products. Costed us tons of lost money