Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

The Singer Featherweight Shop

This has been one of the easiest apps we have installed and used to date! I was able to custom design (VERY EASILY!!) the pop-up window to match our theme, too.

Bella Luna Toys 3

A great app for allowing customers to sign up to be notified when a product is back in stock. Saves us time in having to answer emails asking about out-of-stock items. I only wish that the language in the templates was written in better English.

Valueforyourmoney Co Il

Wow! So simple and handy.

I even use it in Hebrew; it has the feeling as if it were written for Hebrew's users; not the strange feeling that you get in most apps when you try to render the given app into rtl languages.

Best customer service! Why? You would not need it! Two minutes and you are ready to go.

Thank you, giftsnbags.com

Woa Test

Excellent App. Works as describe and easy to use. Highly recommend.

Love Fitness Apparel

I personally love this app! Our customers use it frequently because we sell out so darn fast due to high demand. It kind of builds up an anticipation when customers know when the product is restocked. Sales skyrocket the day of restock because the customers that have been waiting a long time immediately purchase once they receive the notification. Also, the app has been an incredible tool to see which items are highly in demand. I can track which customers are requesting which items the most. I'll tend to restock the items that are in most demand based off the in stock reminder app. We have had thousands of customers use this feature and glad I've implemented it into the store.

The only criticism that I have for the actual app is the email notification the customer receives when the product is back in stock. The email is very generic looking and not really customizable. It doesn't feel personal or in tone with the brand I've created.

Wild And Whimsical Things

I have just started using the In-Stock app and it has paid for itself already - I have had 8 sales leads in the last two weeks that I would have otherwise missed out on.

The Tinkers Packs

So glad to be able to offer notification emails for restocked products. We have saved a bunch of sales that we would have lost without this app!

Customer support for the app is what drove me to submit a review, though. They were quick to respond, and the customization work we needed done was complete in three business days - a fantastic turnaround time when you consider the back and forth of emails and the difference in time zone. Their prompt, helpful attitude made it a *really* pleasant experience.

Theroomers

It's a very simple and easy to use app. It would be even better if you would have more choices as of fonts and settings and could change all of it by yourself. Fortunately the support team is really helpful and fast in doing these changes for you.

Hallmark Scrapbook

I LOVE this app. It has helped us recover sales that might have been lost. It is one of only in stock reminder apps that includes a picture of the item for the customers! Support for this app is great! We used it on our Big Commerce store and were so happy to see it available for our Shopify store as well. Stop thinking about it and just install it. You won't be sorry.

Urban Edc Supply

Great service, excellent customer support. Highly recommended! :)