Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Hallmark Scrapbook

I LOVE this app. It has helped us recover sales that might have been lost. It is one of only in stock reminder apps that includes a picture of the item for the customers! Support for this app is great! We used it on our Big Commerce store and were so happy to see it available for our Shopify store as well. Stop thinking about it and just install it. You won't be sorry.

Urban Edc Supply

Great service, excellent customer support. Highly recommended! :)

Nevada Ammunitions

Absolutely wonderful app and outstanding customer service. This app brings us a lot of revenue that would have been lost due to being out of stock. Our customers also love this feature.

Stitch 56

Love this app! My customers enjoy using it too, as a great way to stay informed about new items coming in, or when stock is replenished. I can see easily in the back end which customers have asked to be notified about what products, so I can see which of my shop items are most in demand. I can also see when a notification has been sent to a customer, and whether they proceeded with their purchase or not. Another feature is to offer customers the option of how long they're willing to wait for a product to come back into stock. I don't use this because my stock can sometimes take longer to arrive from our overseas suppliers, but it's a fabulous way to let customers know we're thinking of them, and appreciate that no-one likes to wait too long for things they want.
I'm looking forward to seeing new features in this app as it develops!

Toeboxx

Great app. Great customer support.

Resin Obsession

Great app. Needed some help in the beginning to get it set up and the Spur-i-t team was responsive and helpful. I had to get some help from my team at Shopify to get it integrated into my store so that it fit the theme, but wasn't a big deal. You will want to edit the templates right away because they are written in broken English. Editing was also straightforward. I would have given this app 5 stars if there was a way to find out which customers that got emails ended up placing an order.

Goodqueen

excellent app and Philip as been really helpful with all the customisation i asked him, great job :-)
i really recommend this app!

Wholesome Hub

Edit:
We originally gave a 5-star review, but after using this app for quite some time, we need to change to 3 for two reasons (1) The app has changed to notifying customers on an arbitrary 2-hour cycle. So products can sell out before app can send out the emails, leading to unhappy customers (2) when product variants are deleted there's no simple way to delete multiple subscribers/notifications if they've been contacted manually advising item is discontinued. In one instance we had 180 notifications to delete, we had to scroll through 6 pages of notifications to delete 1st person, and was then pushed back to page one. So had to scroll through 10 pages to delete 2nd person. Going to be a long day.....would be so much easier if you could filter by email address to speed process up. Thanks

Original post:
Great app! Easy, effective way to generate sales when stock is replenished, and an excellent info source when planning new purchases. And support team are really helpful and responsive.

xoBeauty

Really Love this app but we cant work out how to upgrade to the higher plans?

Modiphius Entertainment

It took no time to set up. Great communication and support! And it looks good :) Thank you guys.