Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Great app that works perfectly and is well worth the price!

Haute Pink

Great app and the support was awesome!

My children's boutique

A fabulous app at an affordable price. It has certainly increased sales on our website www.mychildrensboutique.co.uk. It is easy to add and simple to use and the customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend!

RedSwan

A super useful app at an affordable, and worthwhile, price. The installation is simple, the admin interface is easy to understand. I LOVE the service this type of app provides, as it helps inform our inventory purchases, and the support team has been super responsive with questions.

The ONLY downside is that you have to manually visit your admin site to see if people have signed up for reminders to products - I don't really understand why apps like these don't notify you (the store owner) when customers have signed up to be notified when products are in stock. Even something like a weekly digest email would suffice. When that functionality happens, this will easily be a 5-star app of awesome.

Cheers.

Zasttra.com

Thank you for the great app. Highly recommended. Easy app to use, install, and customize. a++

Seeds for Africa

Simple to use, useful and very impressed so far! Thanks guys!

The SoLa Look

Great app that enabled us to make money that would have otherwise been lost. The app is simple to set up, automated and customizable. Very good customer service, too. A+

The Blind Ferret Shop

Amazing customer service and a great app that does what it needs to for free!

iStabilizer

This app is wonderful!! It's common for our products to go out of stock for a week or 2 at a time as we replenish our inventory and we never used to do anything about it. Now with this app, we are capturing emails and notifying the customer once the item is back in stock. I don't know how much I was losing on sales before but now I can measure how much demand there is for my specific products when they are out of stock! Works on desktop and mobile!

Pit Bull Gear

Excellent App! I needed a little support in the beginning to adjust something and they took care of it for me in a matter of minutes. Have had this app for over a year now and it works perfect! A Must have for Shopify stores.