Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Mag Commander

This is app works very well, the price is excellent, and it has lead to a significant increase in sales. One suggestion, read through the language and verbiage on the template for the email that is sent to your customers. You may want to make adjustments because I believe that those templates are written by someone who does not speak English as a first language, so they read a little funky. We are very pleased with this app.

The Pet's Tech

This App gives you a very easy way to engage with customers even if the item they want is out of sale. Have a pop up appear automatically when an out of stock item is selected and let the customer know when the next order is coming. Hardly any work to set up.

Flower Child Fashion

Cannot recommend the spur I.T team enough . Installation was a little tricky because of a custom theme but these guys implemented it within hours.

Elekcig.dk

So great! My customer are very grateful for this feature.

We made a custom solution so the integration is now beautiful and well working.

Thank you!

The Oak Bed Store

This does what it is supposed to do, good level of customisation and reasonable price tiers. Used this while it was free, happy to be paying for it now!

Tangled Yarn

I've been waiting for a more reasonably priced app that would work with variants and In Stock Reminder ticks all the boxes. What would be the icing on the cake would to have the option for customers to let me know how many they'd like of each item. I have already suggested this improvement and the developers have taken on board my request, so fingers crossed this is a future development.

The app developers were exceptionally helpful and quick to answer all my questions.

Since installing I have certainly benefited by an increase in sales, would definitely recommend you give this app a try!

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Great app that works perfectly and is well worth the price!

Haute Pink

Great app and the support was awesome!

My children's boutique

A fabulous app at an affordable price. It has certainly increased sales on our website www.mychildrensboutique.co.uk. It is easy to add and simple to use and the customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend!

RedSwan

A super useful app at an affordable, and worthwhile, price. The installation is simple, the admin interface is easy to understand. I LOVE the service this type of app provides, as it helps inform our inventory purchases, and the support team has been super responsive with questions.

The ONLY downside is that you have to manually visit your admin site to see if people have signed up for reminders to products - I don't really understand why apps like these don't notify you (the store owner) when customers have signed up to be notified when products are in stock. Even something like a weekly digest email would suffice. When that functionality happens, this will easily be a 5-star app of awesome.

Cheers.