Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Allied Woodshop

I use Back in Stock to create a waitlist for when my classes are full. At least one student always drops at the last minute; having a waitlist means I can easily fill that slot and not lose out on a sale.

The support team is great: quick to reply and very accommodating.

August 5, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Dolce Italiana

This is an excellent app that does what it says and is relatively easy to set up. It is backed up by a fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable team of engineers and customer service staff who really put the customer first and they go above and beyond to help the customer with fast, efficient service. I use other SpurIT apps too and find them to be similarly excellent. A+ rating from me!

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

Altenew

An amazing support team, instant replies, full follow-ups on needed customizations and the app has never caused issues.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It's highly appreciated :)
You are always welcome, don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Tikiboo

Brilliant app and extremely useful for gauging demand for products that have sold out. Developer support is amazing too, I asked for assistance on a Sunday morning and they solved my issue within minutes!

February 19, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Goldspot Pens

Their support is amazing. They helped us to resolve many queries instantly. Recommended to others. Thanks for this great app :)

January 30, 2020

You are more than welcome! We are always ready to help, so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any difficulties :)

Girls.co.uk

The app didnt work, it was producing the popup even when the variant that was out of stock was NOT selected. I put in a ticket and it was answered quickly, but told to wait 24 hours whilst dev looked at it. They then came back to me saying it was a problem with the java script of my theme, bit of an irony as the app description claims it works with ANY theme! Ok so that was not such a big problem, the problem was that they said to fix it needed custom work and the charge was $60!!!!!!!! Oh and would have to wait another 24 hours at least for it to be fixed!!! Now I am sorry but this is a paid app, that is not cheap at $19.95 per month, claims to work with ANY template and then when it doesnt they expect me to pay to fix it! How do i even know its something wrong with the template java and not theirs. Absolutely appalled that they are allowed to get away with this. Especially when trial period is low at 6 days and the fault was not noticed until variant had gone out of stock. Really what a scam this is!
UPDATE - Thanks for the awful reply to my review. There is no custom solution in my template, its the template standard solution. You are missing the point of my review clearly 1. Your app description says it works with ALL templates, that is a lie. Also called false advertising, which is a crime here in the EU, not to mention totally unpro! 2. The fact is its a paid app and when it doesnt work, you are charging people to fix the problems. My template works just fine, its your app that is not working with it lol! Your app should be avoided at all costs, no one should be charging their customers to a fix something when the app doesnt work, especially when the descripton reads 'WORKS WITH ALL TEMPLATES'. Shameful!

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've checked ticket: your store has custom solution for product variants, it uses JS, we glad to help you to adjust our app to your theme, as it's not default and have some specifications. Please respond to our e-mail or contact us via live chat, so we could find a solution for you.
Looking forward to your reply!

BoardGameBliss Inc.

We've been using this app for a few years now. It does what it claims without issue. The support has also been quite fast, we are happy with what we've paid for. 1 thing that we like to see improvements is that we can manage the notification for a customer and search for the customer instead of going through a lot of pages

September 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Shapeez

I had an issure with the install. But tech support was able to quickly resolve and we are already accumulating requests.

May 27, 2019

Thanks very much for your review, we're very happy we could help solve any issues you were having, even with the difference in timezones!
Let us know if you need any help :)

Orchard Corset

We were having an issue with overlapping buttons on mobile, preventing the alert from showing. Egor answered my inquiry regarding the issue promptly and the problem was resolved by the next morning. Excellent Customer Service!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

CSM24 Store

Useful tool.
Makes my customers buy things in my store and not go to other one even if stuff is out of stock. Design is so adjustable. Now I lose much less sales! Thank you guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10