Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

creativecookier.com

I needed a way for my customers to be notified when stock is out. I don't have enough help to track and send the emails myself. When I asked a Shopify Guru, they pointed me to Back in Stock, and I'm SO GLAD THEY DID!
The app is easy to use and very customizable. BONUS PLUS, the customer service is AMAZING!! Someone is always around to chat and answer questions quickly and walk you through whatever you are struggling with.
I wish all the apps were run this way. Thanks so much Back in Stock!!

Jomers

Great working app! Their team has also been very helpful and provided a few custom adjustments as well. Overall great experience!

Bon Maxie

Works well - had a few issues with a new theme and tech was on to it and fixed in 5 mins!

Birdies Slippers

This product has helped us scale our back in stock communication with customers immensely! Their customer service is amazing - any issues we've had they have solved efficiently.

Brightminds2

Great service, thanks. We needed a tweek so it would work for skus which had continue in inventory status and certain tag set- they made the mod and it's working well. Thanks.

Latiendavenezolana

Excellent app to collect emails and automatically send notifications. Easy to set up and great customer support!

Plastic Free Hk

Amazing customer service and such a great product. I know for sure I've had more sales because of it. Thanks guys!

Mykitco

Great App, Great Support!
Much appreciated and highly recommended!

9five

We've been using the Back in Stock app for a few months and it works great! It's helped us collect data and see at a quick glance what our customers are interested in. It's allows us to quickly and effectively generate sales based on the auto responder to subscribers once we've restocked items. Plus, their customer support is awesome. I reached out to see if they could implement their button into our theme for a clean and streamline look, which they did. We definitely recommend this app!

Gone Running

Works great and very good customer service too.