Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Tangled Yarn

I've been waiting for a more reasonably priced app that would work with variants and In Stock Reminder ticks all the boxes. What would be the icing on the cake would to have the option for customers to let me know how many they'd like of each item. I have already suggested this improvement and the developers have taken on board my request, so fingers crossed this is a future development.

The app developers were exceptionally helpful and quick to answer all my questions.

Since installing I have certainly benefited by an increase in sales, would definitely recommend you give this app a try!

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Great app that works perfectly and is well worth the price!

Haute Pink

Great app and the support was awesome!

My children's boutique

A fabulous app at an affordable price. It has certainly increased sales on our website www.mychildrensboutique.co.uk. It is easy to add and simple to use and the customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend!

Zasttra.com

Thank you for the great app. Highly recommended. Easy app to use, install, and customize. a++

Seeds for Africa

Simple to use, useful and very impressed so far! Thanks guys!

The SoLa Look

Great app that enabled us to make money that would have otherwise been lost. The app is simple to set up, automated and customizable. Very good customer service, too. A+

The Blind Ferret Shop

Amazing customer service and a great app that does what it needs to for free!

iStabilizer

This app is wonderful!! It's common for our products to go out of stock for a week or 2 at a time as we replenish our inventory and we never used to do anything about it. Now with this app, we are capturing emails and notifying the customer once the item is back in stock. I don't know how much I was losing on sales before but now I can measure how much demand there is for my specific products when they are out of stock! Works on desktop and mobile!

Pit Bull Gear

Excellent App! I needed a little support in the beginning to adjust something and they took care of it for me in a matter of minutes. Have had this app for over a year now and it works perfect! A Must have for Shopify stores.