Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

Latiendavenezolana

Excellent app to collect emails and automatically send notifications. Easy to set up and great customer support!

Plastic Free Hk

Amazing customer service and such a great product. I know for sure I've had more sales because of it. Thanks guys!

Mykitco

Great App, Great Support!
Much appreciated and highly recommended!

9five

We've been using the Back in Stock app for a few months and it works great! It's helped us collect data and see at a quick glance what our customers are interested in. It's allows us to quickly and effectively generate sales based on the auto responder to subscribers once we've restocked items. Plus, their customer support is awesome. I reached out to see if they could implement their button into our theme for a clean and streamline look, which they did. We definitely recommend this app!

Gone Running

Works great and very good customer service too.

Musotica

Great app would strongly recommend as shopify checkout is only possible if someone knows to go to check out at top of your store. But wish I could choose my Font. They do offer to change the font for you it is just hard to imagine what it will look like.

Floto Bags

great app and customer service

Soccergrlprobs

I've only had this app for two weeks so far, but it is already incredibly valuable. The insight it gives me about my customers is excellent

Hillman Gear

Great app works flawlessly after the superb support to fit with my requirements.
Extremely quick answers and actions, I am charmed!
Super thanks to all the Team!

Outlaw Soaps

Consistently delivers what it promises. great product.