Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Birdies Slippers

This product has helped us scale our back in stock communication with customers immensely! Their customer service is amazing - any issues we've had they have solved efficiently.

Brightminds2

Great service, thanks. We needed a tweek so it would work for skus which had continue in inventory status and certain tag set- they made the mod and it's working well. Thanks.

Latiendavenezolana

Excellent app to collect emails and automatically send notifications. Easy to set up and great customer support!

Plastic Free Hk

Amazing customer service and such a great product. I know for sure I've had more sales because of it. Thanks guys!

Mykitco

Great App, Great Support!
Much appreciated and highly recommended!

9five

We've been using the Back in Stock app for a few months and it works great! It's helped us collect data and see at a quick glance what our customers are interested in. It's allows us to quickly and effectively generate sales based on the auto responder to subscribers once we've restocked items. Plus, their customer support is awesome. I reached out to see if they could implement their button into our theme for a clean and streamline look, which they did. We definitely recommend this app!

Gone Running

Works great and very good customer service too.

Musotica

Great app would strongly recommend as shopify checkout is only possible if someone knows to go to check out at top of your store. But wish I could choose my Font. They do offer to change the font for you it is just hard to imagine what it will look like.

Floto Bags

great app and customer service

Soccergrlprobs

I've only had this app for two weeks so far, but it is already incredibly valuable. The insight it gives me about my customers is excellent