Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Stitch 56

Love this app! My customers enjoy using it too, as a great way to stay informed about new items coming in, or when stock is replenished. I can see easily in the back end which customers have asked to be notified about what products, so I can see which of my shop items are most in demand. I can also see when a notification has been sent to a customer, and whether they proceeded with their purchase or not. Another feature is to offer customers the option of how long they're willing to wait for a product to come back into stock. I don't use this because my stock can sometimes take longer to arrive from our overseas suppliers, but it's a fabulous way to let customers know we're thinking of them, and appreciate that no-one likes to wait too long for things they want.
I'm looking forward to seeing new features in this app as it develops!

Toeboxx

Great app. Great customer support.

Goodqueen

excellent app and Philip as been really helpful with all the customisation i asked him, great job :-)
i really recommend this app!

xoBeauty

Really Love this app but we cant work out how to upgrade to the higher plans?

Modiphius Entertainment

It took no time to set up. Great communication and support! And it looks good :) Thank you guys.

Mag Commander

This is app works very well, the price is excellent, and it has lead to a significant increase in sales. One suggestion, read through the language and verbiage on the template for the email that is sent to your customers. You may want to make adjustments because I believe that those templates are written by someone who does not speak English as a first language, so they read a little funky. We are very pleased with this app.

The Pet's Tech

This App gives you a very easy way to engage with customers even if the item they want is out of sale. Have a pop up appear automatically when an out of stock item is selected and let the customer know when the next order is coming. Hardly any work to set up.

Flower Child Fashion

Cannot recommend the spur I.T team enough . Installation was a little tricky because of a custom theme but these guys implemented it within hours.

Elekcig.dk

So great! My customer are very grateful for this feature.

We made a custom solution so the integration is now beautiful and well working.

Thank you!

The Oak Bed Store

This does what it is supposed to do, good level of customisation and reasonable price tiers. Used this while it was free, happy to be paying for it now!