Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

Seeds for Africa

Simple to use, useful and very impressed so far! Thanks guys!

The SoLa Look

Great app that enabled us to make money that would have otherwise been lost. The app is simple to set up, automated and customizable. Very good customer service, too. A+

The Blind Ferret Shop

Amazing customer service and a great app that does what it needs to for free!

iStabilizer

This app is wonderful!! It's common for our products to go out of stock for a week or 2 at a time as we replenish our inventory and we never used to do anything about it. Now with this app, we are capturing emails and notifying the customer once the item is back in stock. I don't know how much I was losing on sales before but now I can measure how much demand there is for my specific products when they are out of stock! Works on desktop and mobile!

Pit Bull Gear

Excellent App! I needed a little support in the beginning to adjust something and they took care of it for me in a matter of minutes. Have had this app for over a year now and it works perfect! A Must have for Shopify stores.

Enspirar

Great app, great support, a must app for your Shopify shop!

1 Of The Family

Love this app! Very clean, pretty, and simple to use. Installed instantly, customizing it was simple to match our theme (symmetry) and received a very quick response when I needed help getting the products with multiple options to work with it. Side note to everyone using it: if you have products with multiple options like both size & color, and you want to use this app you need to allow your customers to still be able to select the out of stock options. I had out of stock options greyed out, and linked variants enabled with multiple options, but removed the code and unlinked the variants and now this app works with all products. Very happy, and its free :) Thank you!!

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Love, love, love!! The automation of this is really nice. While we rarely run out of product, it's nice to know that this option is there if needed.

FREYRS - Sunglasses at Affordable Prices

Excellent Support! Works great and the best part is pricing!

Lilly's Kloset

This is the best in stock app we've used! We tried 2 other and they require to much work to install. This one really does take 2 minutes. Perfect!