Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Flower Child Fashion

Cannot recommend the spur I.T team enough . Installation was a little tricky because of a custom theme but these guys implemented it within hours.

Elekcig.dk

So great! My customer are very grateful for this feature.

We made a custom solution so the integration is now beautiful and well working.

Thank you!

The Oak Bed Store

This does what it is supposed to do, good level of customisation and reasonable price tiers. Used this while it was free, happy to be paying for it now!

Tangled Yarn

I've been waiting for a more reasonably priced app that would work with variants and In Stock Reminder ticks all the boxes. What would be the icing on the cake would to have the option for customers to let me know how many they'd like of each item. I have already suggested this improvement and the developers have taken on board my request, so fingers crossed this is a future development.

The app developers were exceptionally helpful and quick to answer all my questions.

Since installing I have certainly benefited by an increase in sales, would definitely recommend you give this app a try!

uoionline.com: Women's Clothing Boutique

Great app that works perfectly and is well worth the price!

Haute Pink

Great app and the support was awesome!

My children's boutique

A fabulous app at an affordable price. It has certainly increased sales on our website www.mychildrensboutique.co.uk. It is easy to add and simple to use and the customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend!

Zasttra.com

Thank you for the great app. Highly recommended. Easy app to use, install, and customize. a++

Seeds for Africa

Simple to use, useful and very impressed so far! Thanks guys!

The SoLa Look

Great app that enabled us to make money that would have otherwise been lost. The app is simple to set up, automated and customizable. Very good customer service, too. A+