Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Out of Stock & Restock Alerts, Back in Stock Notifications

Allied Woodshop

I use Back in Stock to create a waitlist for when my classes are full. At least one student always drops at the last minute; having a waitlist means I can easily fill that slot and not lose out on a sale.

The support team is great: quick to reply and very accommodating.

August 5, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Dolce Italiana

This is an excellent app that does what it says and is relatively easy to set up. It is backed up by a fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable team of engineers and customer service staff who really put the customer first and they go above and beyond to help the customer with fast, efficient service. I use other SpurIT apps too and find them to be similarly excellent. A+ rating from me!

May 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

Altenew

An amazing support team, instant replies, full follow-ups on needed customizations and the app has never caused issues.

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It's highly appreciated :)
You are always welcome, don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Tikiboo

Brilliant app and extremely useful for gauging demand for products that have sold out. Developer support is amazing too, I asked for assistance on a Sunday morning and they solved my issue within minutes!

February 19, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Goldspot Pens

Their support is amazing. They helped us to resolve many queries instantly. Recommended to others. Thanks for this great app :)

January 30, 2020

You are more than welcome! We are always ready to help, so don't hesitate to reach out in case of any difficulties :)

Orchard Corset

We were having an issue with overlapping buttons on mobile, preventing the alert from showing. Egor answered my inquiry regarding the issue promptly and the problem was resolved by the next morning. Excellent Customer Service!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

CSM24 Store

Useful tool.
Makes my customers buy things in my store and not go to other one even if stuff is out of stock. Design is so adjustable. Now I lose much less sales! Thank you guys.

Tulio

Customer service from SpurIT is outstanding. I had a few glitches when I updated my theme (my fault!) and they were fabulous in fixing them really promptly. The apps works extremely well, would highly recommend.

creativecookier.com

I needed a way for my customers to be notified when stock is out. I don't have enough help to track and send the emails myself. When I asked a Shopify Guru, they pointed me to Back in Stock, and I'm SO GLAD THEY DID!
The app is easy to use and very customizable. BONUS PLUS, the customer service is AMAZING!! Someone is always around to chat and answer questions quickly and walk you through whatever you are struggling with.
I wish all the apps were run this way. Thanks so much Back in Stock!!

Jomers

Great working app! Their team has also been very helpful and provided a few custom adjustments as well. Overall great experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8