Back in Stock Alerts

Back in Stock Alerts

by SpurIT

Set Up Back in Stock Notifications for Out of Stock Products

Orchard Corset

We were having an issue with overlapping buttons on mobile, preventing the alert from showing. Egor answered my inquiry regarding the issue promptly and the problem was resolved by the next morning. Excellent Customer Service!

TheBest Shop In The World

Must have app if you have items moving in and out of stock....and Matthew is very very helpful. He will do all the customization you need, to match it up to your theme.

MyFly Shop

This does all the work for you!
Love this app! Makes shopping easy and customers don't have to keep checking back to see if something has been restocked.

CSM24 Store

Useful tool.
Makes my customers buy things in my store and not go to other one even if stuff is out of stock. Design is so adjustable. Now I lose much less sales! Thank you guys.

Tulio

Customer service from SpurIT is outstanding. I had a few glitches when I updated my theme (my fault!) and they were fabulous in fixing them really promptly. The apps works extremely well, would highly recommend.

creativecookier.com

I needed a way for my customers to be notified when stock is out. I don't have enough help to track and send the emails myself. When I asked a Shopify Guru, they pointed me to Back in Stock, and I'm SO GLAD THEY DID!
The app is easy to use and very customizable. BONUS PLUS, the customer service is AMAZING!! Someone is always around to chat and answer questions quickly and walk you through whatever you are struggling with.
I wish all the apps were run this way. Thanks so much Back in Stock!!

Jomers

Great working app! Their team has also been very helpful and provided a few custom adjustments as well. Overall great experience!

Bon Maxie

Works well - had a few issues with a new theme and tech was on to it and fixed in 5 mins!

Birdies Slippers

This product has helped us scale our back in stock communication with customers immensely! Their customer service is amazing - any issues we've had they have solved efficiently.

Brightminds2

Great service, thanks. We needed a tweek so it would work for skus which had continue in inventory status and certain tag set- they made the mod and it's working well. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8