Shopify Inbox , 4.174 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 77% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 3 aprile 2024

In overall, it is a good app, with smooth integration on a phone, which is crucial. But I miss one key feature:
The fact that it doesn't integrate with the contact itself, and so that you have the history of the chat in the contact for all to see, is a mystery to me.

couverturepiscine
Francia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 marzo 2024

I like the fact that I can directly communicate with customers and solve their problems.

*TIBA'S*
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

Great service to help customer's & conversions. Could be improved but great for what it has to offer

Loyal Origins
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 febbraio 2024

its pretty straight forward

Cloud Nine Cake Centre
Regno Unito
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 aprile 2024

I do like the way we can teach the Inbox how and what to respond in some situations.

Uniquely Thai Lao TV
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

So far, so good. It's pretty simple and seamless. I love the automated responses built in. However, the mobile (iPhone) app is not working properly. I'd give it a 5 otherwise.

chirocept
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 gennaio 2024

Its very good, i wish i can engage with the customer while they are browsing before they leave the site or message Sumstuff4u with questions so that we might help guide them to a purchase.

SUMSTUFF4U
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 febbraio 2024

Good, but i can't get it to work as an app on my phone, that uses Brave as a browser.

GHW
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
25 marzo 2024

This is a really good way to be in touch with your customers and hence convert more

The Coconut Store
India
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2023

Our customers use it A LOT so it has been a great addition. The only thing that has kept me from giving 5 stars is the chat is a little glitchy. Some people don't see messages and think we are ignoring them even though we have sent replies. Also some newer messages arrive before older ones making the chain confusing.
Otherwise a great addition to our store.

GOGO Sweaters