Shopify Inbox , 4.153 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 maart 2022

Shopify Inbox gives me flexibility in replying to my customers' queries. The quick reply and FAQS features are invaluable for my brand which operates worldwide. One thing they can improve maybe is how is the UX/UI, I mean how replies appear to customers in their emails. Stringing the whole conversation in every reply looks overwhelming.

Hollo Men
Kenia
Shopify heeft geantwoord 23 maart 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can absolutely understand how not having a string of messages in the customer emails could improve a user's experience. I'll be sure to pass that on as a feature request to our developers for consideration with any possible updates. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

9 maart 2022

First of all, thank you for developing such a beautiful application. Being in warm communication with our customers pleases both us and our customers.

Minihomy
25 oktober 2022

Great app. Really like the instant answers for repeat questions from customers ie 'what are your store hours'. LOVE the price.

Island Style Clothing
Australië
5 december 2022

This is an amazing free app. Having amazing feature of sending product links just like WhatsApp catalog. Almost no use of the WhatsApp plugin, which is a paid app.

APEXEL INDIA
India
20 april 2022

Reliable app. Easy and free to use. No problems so far. Would recommend to everyone just starting up.

The Homestore
Nieuw-Zeeland
27 september 2022

Wow..................................Very good Service ..........................................Thank you Shopify inbox

Blucheez
Bangladesh
24 augustus 2022

This is very great apps. This services very quickly. So, I am very like it. This app looking like it's fine.

Sugar Foot Xtreme
7 september 2022

Fit, exactly what I wanted. Can help me solve the communication channel with customers. It is recommended to use it to achieve point-to-point communication.

China
21 juli 2022

Shopify Inbox werkt perfect, heel fijn om via de telefoon onze klanten advies te geven via de chat functie :) Zeker een aanrader! Sexy groet, Madamejouet.com

MadameJouet.com
Nederland
1 september 2022

A good way to communicate with customers. Easy and effective communication. Best of all this app is totally free.

Premium Jerseys and Collectables