Recensies (5.040)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 mei 2024

I would recommend. After initial retraining on the app, we've come to rely on it with our customer interactions. It actually has a great deal of functionality that we didn't realize until we started using it.

Fish 419 Performance Gear
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
22 juni 2024

It's very useful and gives customers a way to contact us without going through piles of emails. It also identifies spam and enables you to block senders you don't want to be in communication with.

Recommended.

The Cheese Guy in Okinawa
Japan
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 9 juli 2024

Shopify Inbox has helped us to fine tune and streamline our customer service process. The ability to get back to customers on our time frame is a game changer and has helped us to improve our customer service and customer engagement tremendously! Now no question goes unanswered and minimal leads are lost.

PWC Parts Yard - New & Refurbished Watercraft Jet Ski Parts
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

It's a convenient way to connect to prospective clients. The interface is also user-friendly. Highly recommend to install the app on mobile so you can respond faster to inquiries.

Healthy Foodie Manila
Filipijnen
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
10 juli 2024

Very useful as we can chat directly with customers. Better to use with the computer but its ok on a mobile

Scrap n Patch
Australië
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
26 juni 2024

It works. It's nice to have the mobile app too so I can respond to customers during precious family time, like Christmas morning. lol. Seriously though, I do like getting back to customers in a timely manner so I don't lose the sale, and Inbox works seamlessly.

Ungloo Store
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

It's a good app, works well and it is easy to customize. I specially like that you can set a schedule for when you are available so I'm not getting messages at all hours of the night.

Artec
Panama
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
4 juli 2024

Nice to have the option of using this app instead of a paid one.

BuyExcelTemplates.com
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

It's easy to use, and easy to communicate with customers. It's also easy to see from Shopify's back office when there are messages waiting.

The Stitcher's Muse Needleart
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

love the chat box. gives you chance to talk with the customer, whilst seeing what has already been said

Reelfishing