Shopify Inbox , 4 447 recensioner

Open Sheet Music
Kina
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
22 april 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
2 maj 2024

I found an issue syncing my messages between my phone, iPad and desktop computer. Seems the messages are wrongly time-stamped. Earlier messages are appearing a the bottom while the latest messages appear above, on different devices.

InTrigg Hobbies

The Locket Tree
Storbritannien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
8 april 2024

We miss the Facebook and Instagram integration.

Indoor Farmer
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Good thus far..... it warns you of spam so even better

LeKooky Obsession

Good App for shopify. Good user experience

DailyAlertDeals
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
3 april 2024

The app is good but we need a way to download our entire Interactions/Conversations (i.e. Chat Threads) with each customer.

I just had a difficult customer. I need to present and defend my case to third parties (Bank).

As things are right now with Shopify Inbox, the only way to do it is by screenshooting everything screen by screen. This is impossible, inconvenient, unmanageable if the chat thread is long.

Please do something about it !

COLORADDICTED.COM
Grekland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
10 maj 2024

It is nicely integrated, but sometimes hard to locate/remember where to find on the dashboard - desktop, mobile, inbox - so I can reply.

From Lex's Pantry