Shopify Inbox , 3,568 条评论

• 4% 的评分是 3 星
  • 2% 的评分是 2 星
  • 4% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月16日

This is a great, free chat app. The "Quick Replies" function allows many pre-written answers to be looked up very quickly. Also, the built in product links show the customers photos of the product and allows quick lookups of your products.

The mobile app is fantastic as well.

The only thing I would change or add would be a feature to send a message to a customer who has not yet chatted - like a chat bubble that says "Ask us a question" so they can see the chat box more easily on the website.

Clearsource
3年多 人在使用应用
2023年12月20日

I cannot say enough great things about Shopify Inbox! As a small business owner, I have tried multiple chat apps and always had issues with either high costs or technical difficulties. But then I discovered Shopify Inbox and it was a game-changer. Not only is it affordable (Free), but it has all the features I need to communicate with my customers efficiently. And best of all, no more frustrated customers due to buggy apps! Thank you Shopify Inbox for making running my online store so much easier.

Coastal Gifts Inc
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年1月23日

I totally love what Shopify has to offer to its customers! it's simple, fast and easy to use! The record keeping is fantastic all kind of data available to help fine tune strategies to drive customs to our store! best in its class!!!!!!

True Earth llc
大约4年 人在使用应用
2024年1月31日

I totally love what Shopify has to offer to its customers! It's simple, fast and easy to use! The record-keeping is fantastic, all kinds of data are available to help fine-tune strategies to drive customs to our store! best in its VERY HELPFUL

Cathy,s new look fashion &beauty
接近3年 人在使用应用
2024年1月6日

It offers a more immediate way to have interaction with my customers. Not all customers want to phone, and emailing back and forth is not always the best option for people. Having a chat option on my site has increased my exposure and has definitely led to an increase in sales.

Caravan Cover Shop
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年1月23日

The real time chat feature allows me to connect with any customers who may be unsure about committing to a purchase. This app has resulted in a much higher conversion rate for these types of customers than previously achieved.

Barney and Moon
接近2年 人在使用应用
2023年12月28日

So far so good. It's been helpful to engage with customers that don't want to call our 1800 number or can't get through for other reasons. They can easily leave a message and come back it it when they're next on, or reply via the email that gets sent to them.
Very handy to be able to offer products and upsells or discount codes to customers. highly recommended you use this FREE app to increase customer engagement for your brand.

Porters Lux
4个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月27日

I think it is great. Much easier and better, and much more efficient than emails. Just wish there was a link to where I could include in my contact form as a few customers still send messages via email and then our response often ends up in their spam box and goes unseen. Inbox is great because there is no dropped communication.

Hannah Rose Vintage Boutique
接近2年 人在使用应用
2023年12月13日

A great way to communicate directly with shoppers at the exact moment when they might hesitate about a purchase, with the added benefit of getting first-hand feedback about your products and services.

YKRA
匈牙利
接近3年 人在使用应用
2023年12月15日

Very helpful in letting us answer some of the most common ones we get 24 hours a day for customers world-wide! It gets them the answer they want to purchase right away and frees up our staff so we can keep building here at Santa's workshop.

Raingler