Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Nation Athletics Bjj

Very useful app. Helps increase conversion through better and quicker service. Easy too use and love it has a cell version.

Swan Feather House

Works great! Customers have started chats with me that otherwise would have just bounced. I do wish there was an easy way to schedule availability so I don't get chats past midnight :)

killsblackmould

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Shopify Inbox is efficient and excellent, this app is absolutely essential at creating excellent purchasing experiences and assisting customers through the purchasing process.

JBCoolCats

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have found the Shopify inbox to be very helpful to get back to customers when they are on my website and have questions that will help them with their purchase options. Even if I miss them at the time they are on the chat, I can always respond thru email.

NOSM

It is easy to use, and helpful for our customers. Would be nice if we were able to see order details within the app instead of having to jump over to a new tab and look it up.

July 26, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to write your review and I am glad to hear that you've been able to connect with your customers using Shopify Inbox. I can certainly see why being able to pull up the customer's order within the chat would be helpful and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for their consideration. Thank you for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Vuelvo al Sur

Location Chile

Buena experiencia. Se nota que está hecha para una buena comunicación con el cliente/potencial cliente. Lo único que no encuentro aun es cómo archivar una conversación una vez que ha sido resuelta, pero estoy seguro que no he buscado bien.

Slayed Beauty

Its so useful and the integration with social media means I can reply to customers asap. The automated tracking is the best. I am very happy!

New Forest Print

Only been using for a week and had a coupe of conversations. Seem to work well and is a welcome improvement to the customer experience.

Epic Loot Shop

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

It is a great app for Shopify chat boxes. It has all the features needed. it even increase converstions. thank you very much

Reborn Dolls by Sara

I LOVE this app. I use it over Meta Business for Facebook all the time because it opens faster. It combines messages coming from Instagram, my website and Facebook together, faster than their original apps. I like seeing everything in one spot too.