Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Aubree & Me

I used this app to get more customers. I really how helpful it is. I will like you review it more and improve on it.

September 28, 2020

Hello Aubree & Me, thank you very much for 5 stars! We will indeed be improving the app, as we review all the requests that we receive from merchants like you!

Please keep your app updated to the latest version, so you can enjoy any new features right away.

All the best,

Clout Culture

Amazing work guys! That was a super simple set up! Keep it up! Im so glad i downloaded the app! Amazing work guys! That was a super simple set up! Keep it up! Im so glad i downloaded the app!

September 28, 2020

Hello Clout Culture, thank you so much for your feedback and review! We definitely wanted to keep this app simple, yet powerful. Please keep your app updated so you have all the newest features for the future.

All the best to you and your continued success!

Regards,

The Boring Company (TBC)

Simple and straightforward to setup and enables give better access to customers and site visitors in order to foster better engagement.

September 28, 2020

Hello TBC, thank you for your great review! We love hearing the app is helping with customer and site visitor engagement, that is exactly what it what built for.

If you ever need any assistance, contact our team. In the meantime, all the best with your future success!

COSMOS GEAR CO.

Pretty nice native feature, helps to keep your shop organized without the need for a million third party apps.

September 28, 2020

Hello Cosmos Gear Co., thank you for your 5 star review and feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts. Wishing you great success in your ecommerce journey!

Drink2Shrink Together

I like how it prods the customers to send a message without being in the way or annoying for them so they won't leave the website.

September 21, 2020

Hello Drink2Shrink Together, thank you very much for your wonderful 5 star review and feedback!

Enjoy the app and be sure to keep it updated as we will be releasing new features in the future. If you ever need any assistance or have questions about Shopify Chat or Ping, please contact our team directly, ping@shopify.com.

Kit & Ping Support

Ripo.com.ng

i am not finding it usefull at the moment because I Use android an phone. I uninstalled it and i still have it on my store.Please help, i need it out.I would like to uninstall it permanently.

November 15, 2019

Update: We are happy to report that the Android version of Ping is coming very soon, so Android users can take advantage of Shopify Chat. You can sign up to be notified when it's available: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Just enter your email address and click "Join Waitlist".

YeniOyuncaklar.com

Perfect! Must need the edit language, and nice to have auto message which can be edit by user. Good working, waiting for updates.

Lancaster Cast Iron

Works great and I'm so happy this exists now. It would be great if the customer got a red notification on the chat button showing they got a response from us if they closed the chat window

September 12, 2019

Hello Lancaster Cast Iron,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

We wanted to let you know that now customers will see a red notification on the chat button letting them know that you have responded to their message if they have closed the chat window.

All the best,
Ellen

WHAP Galleries

Good app, works very well. I would like to see the ability to capture a customers Name/Email/Question like all the other major live chat applications.

I am happy this integrates with Apple Business Chat. Although I will not be enabling this until there is further developments with Apple Business Chat.

Thanks for creating an App Shopify, please just bulk it out with some more customisations. Welcome messages when opening the live chat would also be great.

Pay Social Media

1 click install, easy to use. Great for online stores with an active customer base. Fb messenger only allows 33% of users to contact us, we are looking forward to more people using Shopify chat to contact us.
Seems like a solid build app.
Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12