Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Planet Mango Designs

I used this app to respond to customer messages instantly. It helps in getting the clarifications quickly and convert.

Rugby Radios UK

makes life much easier for my customers and our team to have offline conversations with each other. A great time saver and helps keep the topics relevent and active.

AINTEROL® Organics

Location Thailand

Can't run an online business without it. It's an integral part of sales and communication with new and existing customers.

Adilsons

Location Mauritius

Ability to answer queries from various platform is super interesting. Keep up the work to include more platforms like Twitter, Tiktok. Also we need more automated message.

Intoleran

Location Australia

Fantasic and efficient was to be able to respond to customers and completly integrated into Shopify website with options

Wandola Store

Location Brazil

Esse app ajuda demais. Integrar ele com o instagram me auxilia a dar suporte ao site e ao instagram ao mesmo tempo.

mytutor722.com

This app is very convenient, I like the instant answers that chat to customers automatically while I am away. Thank you developers for this great app.

WW2 Store Brasil

Location Brazil

Gostei da interface com o Instagram e da rapidez no aviso das mensagens no celular. Prático e eficaz.

Miamee Bedford

Brilliant except kit used to help me. I would like some more help to enhance my sales please. I am learning as I use it but need someone to help me

June 22, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for writing a review! If you'd like to learn more about how Shopify Inbox can help you with customer conversations and increase your sales, then we've got a detailed guide on that right over here: https://bit.ly/3tVRI0N.

That being said, if you need more help with enhancing your sales using Shopify Inbox, then we'd be happy to further assist you via callback, live chat, or email. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

STQ SHOES

Location China

Simple, fast and easy to use. Perfect for my website, it's so responsive and easy to use. I think I will use it all the time and recommend it to my business friends.