Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ShopyFever

Location United Arab Emirates

excellent and recommended. love this message service. You can also setup auto-messages so customer can view order status

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I enjoy it very much, it helps me stay closer in touch with others and my customers, clients and people who offer their services

DC Concerts

Shopify Inbox is fantastic and easy to use. It's been really great to be able to have a customer service app for free and have a place where customers can get answers and we can track messages in case someone needs more info that automations we have setup can answer. We're a small operation, so this allows us to not miss out on requests and help answer questions without have to check in to each channel we're selling through - especially Facebook and Instagram where we get the bulk of our sales and inquiries.

AINFOX

very good, I likte this app, this is the most convenienct I have used,pls go on and develop more useful app

Jonathan Oliveira Music Merch.

gj!! I love everything about this exclusive feature..? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Give me amazon.com x 1 billion. would love to put my store on youtube and amazon and apple music1!!!

Love & Logic Skincare Company

Great Job Shopify! You continue to add products that help us all take care of our customers better.

Wise Line Tools

Shopify's Inbox app is very clean, straightforward and does what it should! I am pleased with it so far.

Art Therapy Online Courses

The app is nice and easy to set up, it's simplistic in its use and so far I've had no issues. So I think it deserves 5 stars

Boucles Project

Location Cyprus

So far so good! I love that I can use this instead of Meta's Inbox for Business (which frankly, is awful). I would just request a "star" feature, so the team can easily see which customers need replying to when there's a lot of volume.

June 17, 2022

Hey, there! So glad to see that you're enjoying the app so far. I can definitely see how a star or pinned feature would be of use, so I'll be sure to pass this on as a feature request for you. In the meantime, I'd definitely recommend making use of the staff assignment feature, as this will help to ensure all customer conversations are being responded to in a timely manner, and also helps keep track of who handled which conversations: https://bit.ly/39B4X03. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Coach Tiff Shop LLC

We use this app to help with customers to contact us right away while still shopping. Very helpful, we love it!