Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Yum Yum Coffee Company

easy to use app I hope they add more features soon! It is very basic now, needs more options/colors.

December 9, 2020

Hello Yum Yum Coffee Company, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Your feedback is very helpful and I can address it right here. While the app might feel basic right now, we are definitely working on releasing new features and making improvements. Keep it up to date and you will enjoy the newest tools!

If you have any questions or have more feedback, feel free to contact us directly at ping@shopify.com or from the support section of the Shopify Ping app.

Lotus Energy

I would like to be able to disable where chat tells me a person is back online. If that is going to pop up everytime someone logs back in that will be annoying

December 9, 2020

Hello Lotus Energy, thank you for your review and very valuable feedback!

The notification for when a person is back online was implemented so you don't miss any opportunities for chatting - we were hoping that would not be too disruptive. However, you should only receive a sound notification and red dot if the customer leaves a new message, and that new message will be at the top of the chain.

Your feedback is valuable, so I will still take that to our product team, thank you!

If you need any clarification or have any questions, feel free to contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of your Shopify Ping app.

Heartland Soapworks

Have never used it before so I have no opinion as of this moment. Don't need 100 characters to make my point however.

December 1, 2020

Hello Heartland Soapworks, thanks for your review and feedback!

If you want to add more feedback at a later time to this review, feel free to update it!

You can also reach our team if you have any questions or issues. We can be reached at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your success!

Wood Finds

Clients images never seem to come through to me so I always have to redirect them to email to see their attachments.

December 1, 2020

Hello Wood Finds, thanks so much for your feedback and review!

At this time, clients are not able to send images through Shopify Chat, but we are working on adding that ability. Keep redirecting them to email for now if you don't mind.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else, our team can be reached at ping@shopify.com

Yau Shing Gems

the app is improving and adding more features. Would suggest making a desktop app, and have some preset robot reply like FAQ. At the moment, it justs show "What's my order status?" which is seldom needed from us.

December 1, 2020

Hello Yau Shing Gems, thank you for your feedback and review!

We do indeed have Shopify Ping available on desktop now. Head to shopifyping.com and login with your store name and email. It certainly helps many merchants to handle chats.

Great idea about presets, although they are coming for Android devices. (This is currently available on IOS devices.) Just keep your Shopify Ping app up to date and enjoy the newest features.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else.

Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store

Love the ability to chat with customers on my site. Would love the option to have an away message outside of business hours.

November 23, 2020

Hello Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store, thank you for your review and feedback! Glad you love the ability to chat with customers.

For availability hours, we are working on adding that feature so keep your Shopify Ping app up to date!

There is a great Shopify blog post on the benefits and best uses of chats. I highly recommend this read.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else.

Bean & Grain

Great so far, easy to setup and use. Like the integration with order fulfilment detail. But don't like the 100 char minimum in the review field!

October 26, 2020

Hello Bean & Grain, thank you for your review and feedback! This kind of information really helps us to improve the app and make it better for all merchants.

Glad you are finding it easy to use. Keep the app updated as we will be releasing a lot of new features soon.

All the best to your success!

Patterns by Lucia

Easy to use. I've made several tests pretending to be a customer, and it worked well. Had some troubles installing on my phone, ended with an app called PING - quite confusing. But now I receive all the customer messages, from Facebook Messanger and Shopify Chat, in one place.

October 21, 2020

Hello Patterns by Lucia, thank you very much for your feedback and review! Sorry you initially had some troubles, but glad you managed to sort it out - well done.

Yes, Shopify Ping which is free to use, is required to use Shopify Chat. It's like a big inbox on your phone, as you have figured out. Thank you for trying the app and hoping it leads to more sales for you!

Warmest regards,

orgamix.life

I would like Shopify Chat to be able to present my photograph and show my name the same way as Drift does it. So that the conversation is more personal.

October 13, 2020

Hello orgamix.life, thank you very much for your feedback and review! I like the idea of personalizing the chat app, however something to note, the Shopify Chat app is already on your website, so it is definitely showing your brand, but just not your personal name.

I'll put that idea to our product developers, along with the ability to share photos and images. Thank you very much!

All the best success,

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Have to have this app available for Android users, however I can see A LOT of the functionality that's available with the iOS version is missing. Any time frame when we can expect to see these features matched?

October 5, 2020

Hello Trini Jungle Juice Store, thank you very much for your review and feedback! Yes, the Android version is a little slimmer, but we are working on adding the same functionality currently available in the IOS version. I don't have a time frame, but tools will be released gradually after full testing.

Keep your app updated and you will soon be able to enjoy some more new features. Thanks again for your feedback!

Best,