Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

fikaboo

User friendly. Helps and gives more interaction with customers. Helped with their sizing questions and such.

March 29, 2021

Hi fikaboo, thank you for the 5-star review and sharing your experience!

I'm glad to hear that you think Shopify Chat is easy to use and has helped you communicate with customers. I hope using Shopify Chat will lead to more conversations and conversions!

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our customer service team at ping@shopify.com

Best regards,

Kolay Çerçeve

Shopify Chat is a very well designed, minimalist customer chat app. It is well connected with Shopify Dashboard capabilities as well. It works without bugs, which should be self-evident but unfortunately, a lot of chat apps on the internet have bugs. I switched to a WhatsApp chat widget but then came back to Shopify Chat after 4, 5 days. I am very satisfied with it and I hope the Shopify Chat team will add even more fun features to it. Thank you.

March 29, 2021

Hello Kolay Çerçeve, Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review!

I'm so happy to hear that you've come back to Shopify Chat! We agree, that although this chat app is minimalist, it should match the needs to most merchants. Keep your app up-to-date so you don't miss out any feature releases.

Artistic Paradox Co

Jusqu'à maintenant, j'adore cette option ajouté à mon site. Je me sens davantage disponible pour répondre aux questions immédiates des personnes qui visitent ma boutique. Merci!

March 26, 2021

Hello Artistic Paradox Co, thank you for the five star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you are finding Apple Business Chat an easy way to communicate to your customers. If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com

Grower-X

So far i have been very happy with Shopify for my shop. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about launching an ecommerce site.

March 26, 2021

Hi Grower-X, thank you for the 5 star review and recommending Shopify Chat!

I'm so glad that you are happy with Shopify and would recommend ABC and the platform to entrepreneurs. If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Posh Dress Code

It was so easy to install and straight forward function. I haven't used it long enough but so far so good.

March 22, 2021

Hi Posh Dress Code, thank you for the 5 star review!

So glad to hear that you find the app easy to install and easy to use so far! Here is a link to an article on how to optimize a chat feature to get the most out of it: https://intercom.help/kit/en/articles/4775586-how-to-optimize-chat-on-your-shopify-store.

completeblue

Simple to use and easy to adjust. Was using another chat app before and this works great! Will be using it for customer support and navigation.

March 22, 2021

Hello completeblue, thank you for leaving a fabulous five star review!

I'm so happy to hear that you find the Shopify Chat app easy to use. Our hope is that this app will help increase customer conversations and hopefully lead to conversions.

Wishing you success in your business!

Starlightter

It's a very nice app. I like how the chat doesn't automatically open when people visit the page. Very good experience overall.

March 22, 2021

Hello Starlightter, thank you for the brilliant 5 star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Shopify chat app and that it is meeting your needs. Hoping this leads to increased conversations and conversions.

All the best to you.

Prime Pets

Easy to setup. Good features with modern interface styling. Fitted the requirements precisely straight out of the box. Thanks

March 22, 2021

Hi Prime Pets, thank you for amazing five star review!

I'm thrilled to hear that the Shopify Chat app was exactly what you were looking for. If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

All the best in your future success!

Thanks,

Herb & Hash

Easy to install, no hassle and simple design.
Some customization options are always welcome, for example i would like to be able to show my webshop logo as a profile picture.

March 22, 2021

Hello Herb & Hash, Thank you or the 5 star review and the feedback!

I'm so happy to hear that you are finding the app easy to install and use. I'll share your customization feedback with our Product team - great idea to brand the chat with a shop's logo!

Hairbyamoy

amazing and easy to use! Was recommended by the help team to get this and it is totally worth it! plus its free

March 22, 2021

Hi Hairbyamoy, thank you for the brilliant 5 star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you like the app and would recommend it!

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com.

Best regards,