Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

FortuneSuits.com

This new integration is horrible. I would have paid for Shopify Ping. It was amazing. I received sound notifications when a customer messaged me. Notifications were sent in real-time. This new upgrade I do not receive notification when a customer messages me. When I do so happen to check and their is a customer question, the delay time from them sending to my receiving is drastic. I appreciated the app being free, but this app has cost my business a LOT of money by customer leaving products in the cart waiting on a response to a question. I regrettably deleting this app and installing another Chat App.

Fougio Bijoux

Location Greece

I made the mistake of downloading the application and it was integrated in my online store without being able to find a way to remove it, the default question which can not be removed and the title that can not be changed I do not know by what logic they did it, also the language is in english and my page is in greek, the application is a big disappointment ...

TahitiLife

Location French Polynesia
Time spent using app 1 day

Hi,
We would give a 0 star If we could.
We never added the app on our store and we just received an email saying that a message is waiting via this app. After login, we realize that the app is available and running.
Unable to remove it now. Please could you remove it ASAP. Thanks.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

It's currently impossible to delete or mark conversations as inactive from the desktop web based version. You will have to download their mobile app in order to do this. How this was published without such a feature for desktop users is baffling to me. Yes, I understand there is a work around but no one runs their full time business from their phone only. And no one who manages a large amount of customer support does it from their phone either.

Blue Medic Designs

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Horrendous. You can't even read what your customers wrote. You have to go back over to Messenger to see it from your phone. Then you try to delete it and it threatens to make it impossible to work from your phone anymore. What the he double hockey sticks is wrong with your tech department? They are ruining your platform with every change they make and now you've made your company customer service department a joke. You went from user friendly and cutting edge to an albatross around the neck! And no one ever has any answers or credits your account holders for the inconveniences. No personal responsibility and I'm sure you will find some way to hide this review, but you know its the truth! You are taking advantage of small business during a pandemic for all our hard work and struggle. Its shameful.

Petscoins

Location Kazakhstan

The chat constantly disappears from the store page and the list of applications. I never started using it

Ziziphus Skin

Time spent using app About 1 year

We got this app with the hope of converting site traffic into sales. Unfortunately, this app has been crashing from the start. 1. We're able see msgs being sent from the site but receive error msg when trying to reply:
3. Unable to open the App after closing, kept getting the 'white screen of death' with the Ping logo
4. At app startup, keeps going back to setup: 'Add Shopify Chat'

Zero Waste Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The only good thing about this is the order lookup. Otherwise it's very, very basic. Needs a lot of improvement to do things like missed chats, tell customers that you're offline, etc.

bymehshake

was working fine, but now won't stay on my site? seems like an issue as this didn't happen before - doesn't stay in the app store.

SKCStencils

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have not been getting notifications that people have been messaging my store! It has caused me to lose customers, never using this app again.

April 19, 2021

Hello SKCStencils, thank you for the feedback and review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues using Shopify Chat with Shopify Ping. We have both mobile and desktop version (Shopifyping.com) of Shopify Ping which will provide audible notifications when someone chats in. I'm going to personally reach out to you via email to help you resolve the issue you've been experiencing.

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Kind regards,