Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited November 24, 2022

This is the BEST APP that shopify have ever built and works without any issue. If it also has live typing insights and the pages that the website user have visited, this would be an even more great app. Please try to bring those two features, most importantly the feature to view what pages the viewer visited!!

Robin Ruth
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 23, 2022

using shopify inbox created a great convenince for me it allow me to manage and interact with my customers even when i am faraway from my computer,,it is a great experience and i recommend it to everybody

blueshopping
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 22, 2022

La uso da poco ma ha già dato grandi risultati. Utilizzarla è semplicissima e la possibilità di avere l'app sul cellulare è comodissimo!

La Bottega di Nonna Vittoria
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 21, 2022

Inbox is simple and free to use. it works as it should. I like that if I am not online it still allows me to connect to potential customers via email.

Magic & Smiles
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 20, 2022

It is a nice app and I am happy and thankful to use it. The minimum one hundred words for a review would be the only thing I could say needs improvement.

www.rosscline.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 20, 2022

Great integration and great experience so far (I'm using it only for 24 hours right now). Very happy

sciencejewelry1824
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 18, 2022

Awesome app. I love it and will recommend to my friends. Thank you shopify for this amazing app. Goooooood!

mywatchoutfit.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 15, 2022

Amazing, using it for months now, it's a great alternative to tawk.to where we can combine all of our platforms into just one

Babies Mart Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 15, 2022

Works well makes it easy to communicate with our customers. The integration seems to be very clean

Full Throttle Speed
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 15, 2022

love it, would much like to have Salesforce integration!, very user friendly and helpful. Sure it´ll improve with time

Mestrelab Store