Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

So far this app has worked well. Can't think of any other features it needs. Would advise adding it to your site.

My Moroccan Tile

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to communicate in real time with clients. It's a very useful tool to answer questions and help clients make a decision faster than email.

creativeEDGE-stl

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app it helped me effectively communicate with my client's potential and current! I have resulted in better customer service with this app.

Blessa Bordeaux

Been getting messages from all across my social media accounts as well as from my website. I like the way I was easily able to reply.

Pour Les Petits

Location Dominican Republic

Great app. It's free, help you save time, automated and works perfectly. I recommend it at 100%. Thank you.

Grandpa's Goody Getter

It is very helpful and response their questions. It is real easy. Awesome app! You should have it for sure.

Adonia Organics

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app with mobile app that makes sure you are always in contact with your customers. It's like having my store on messenger. Thanks for this fantastic app! Only feature I would love to see is a way to go back and select a different chat in a different store. Currently I need to log off and log into another store. Other than that, highly recommend.

April 16, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing this review! We're delighted to hear that our app is working well for you, and we can see how having the ability to switch stores for merchants that manage multiple stores can be a handy feature - we'd be happy to pass this suggestion along to our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Colombia Jeans Levantacola

Time spent using app About 2 months

Me gusta esta app y me permite tener contacto con mis clientes logrando estar al día con mis entregas

Unravelled Store

Location New Zealand

Yes its great to have enquiries in one place and I find it very easy to answer to queries quickly. I think our customers really appreciate it!

LejardindeMaman

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Parfait, très pratique ! Un contact direct avec sa clientèle ,réponde aux interrogations facilement et rapidement !