Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Black Alice Lingerie

It has great potential but it's very undercooked at the moment. Laks many essential features such as the page the user currently on, their cart items, etc.

April 22, 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We have added the feature that shows you what page your store visitor is on when they send you a message. You will now see this info at the top of the conversation view.

LORGA

Cette application est totalement inutile si vous ne téléchargez pas l'application Shopify Ping qui est uniquement disponible sur Apple IOs. Dommage.

April 22, 2020

Merci pour votre avis. Afin que les utilisateurs d'Android puissent profiter de Shopify Chat, nous somme heureux d'annoncer que la version Android de Ping arrive très bientôt. Vous pouvez dès à present vous inscrire pour être averti lorsque cette version sera disponible: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Entrez simplement votre adresse e-mail et cliquez sur "Rejoindre la liste d'attente"

Strange Planet

Did not work at all, won't let me download Ping because I'm using a desktop. Sick! Wasted my time. Go team!

Custom Conchos And Tack leather by design

I have a iphone and it tells me i have to go to my desk top to pick app i want to add. I cant even get this to work computer say it cant load because its an app and not a program. page just sits and flashes.

NebraskaBison.com

Would like to use this app, so anyone can contact me via live chat, but probably going to have to go back to FB messenger.

My biggest complaint is that the Ping app is working terribly. The last several times I've gotten messages, I go to respond and the app blacks out and shuts down. I can't enter a response without deleting and re-installing the app. By that time, the customer has already left.

I really would like for there to be a way to respond to messages on my computer as well. I think it's really weird that the only way to respond to messages is through a buggy app on my iphone.

October 16, 2019

Hello NebraskaBison.com,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback.

We have released an update to Ping (v 1.7.3) that fixes the issue that was causing the app to occasionally crash when trying to respond to messages. If your app does not automatically update, please be sure to update to version 1.7.3 of Ping to resolve the crashing.

Our apologies for any frustration this caused you.

Magick Planet

App is actually horrible. Ton of customer complaints. Can't customize it other than color. No options for name or email if no response. If you don't respond in X time, the customer leaves with no option to contact them afterward.

PinkieStuffShop

Terrible and app only for iphone? nah...see ya i would give 0 stars if i could absolutely terrible app

Wash Cómics

This app can´t be costumizable for our store, there is no desktop version in order to manage the chats and we can choose where we want the widget. There are better chat apps.

Boceans of Cape Cod

First off.. I d give it "0" stars. When adding it just goes in a redirect circle. Secondly advertise it is only for ios users before you recommend to download it with big download button? Huge disappointment! Bad planning on someone's part.

Stoked Ride Shop

Must have iOS to work. Will update my review once Android support comes on. Very lame they did not launch without any Android support.

April 22, 2020

Update: We are happy to report that the Android version of Ping is coming very soon, so Android users can take advantage of Shopify Chat. You can sign up to be notified when it's available: https://www.shopify.com/ping. Just enter your email address and click "Join Waitlist".