Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

  • Popular with businesses in the United States

Price: Free

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

Reviews

4.4 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    58% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    18% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 1 stars
71 - 80 of 541 reviews

Terramar Imports

Location United States

The app works pretty well. No need for any other chat box. They make it easy to send products and any other helpful information to customers.

PepperOCspray - PHS

Location Croatia

Everything works great, and that is the most important thing to me. Correspondence with customers is easy with this app.

Urbany's

Location Switzerland

Das Handling ist super, wenn man noch eigene Ordner machen könnte wäre es perfekt. Unsere Kunden schätzen den Service sehr! Auch dass man direkt Produkte in die Unterhaltung einfügen kann.

QuarterAcreOrchids

Location United States

so far it's great.. it allows me to answer a customer question as they are shopping. I really love that it then shows me what they are putting in their cart, so that I can potentially make other suggestions. I'd love to be able to delete the spam conversations, though.

ThreadedArmor

Location United States

I like how I can access my stores chat on the computer or on my phone. It helps me run my own CS without hiring someone, because I can literally engage with my customers from any point in my life.

Dinglewoods

Location Canada

The app is useful, and it does help with communicating with customers. However I can not say much more as my store is yet not busy.

The Somatic Alchemist

Location United States

I like the convince of quickly being able to communicate with potential and existing customers. I also love the feature of being able to see what they have within their cart.

Affengeile Bilder

Location Germany

Super! Besonders praktisch ist, dass Produkte direkt über den Chat dargestellt werden können und die bisherigen Bestellung des schreibenden Kunden angezeigt werden.

Essential Supps®

Location United Kingdom

Great app saving time to reply on messages coming from Facebook / Instagram channel and also it have great features to sell directly in the chat. Downside is that the appearance could not be customised (styled).

magita.de

Location Germany

Ich mag, dass alles so schnell und einfach funktioniert, alles ist sauber und gut geordnet. Was ich mir sehr an Shopify Nachrichten wünsche ist, dass die Nachrichten nicht Versendet werden wenn man auf Enter drückt, sondern dass man dafür auf einen Knopf drücken muss, das wäre einen Super Update.