Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

URbrand

Fast way to keep in touch with your customers. Great help Always improving and better. super recommended

January 13, 2021

Hello URbrand,

Thanks for installing Shopify Chat. And so glad to hear that you would recommend it to other Merchants. We are always working on improving Shopify Chat. If you have any other feedback or questions, please do get in touch with our team at ping@shopify.com.

Thanks again!

Ruby C.

Boston Made Pets

Good job on the chat bot. I love the features and everything it offers. Thanks again for developing an amazing product.

December 14, 2020

Hello Boston Made Pets, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great review and for your feedback!

I am super pleased you love the product and you can look forward to more features being released in the future. Keep your app up to date and as always, let us know if you have any problems or questions. Contact us from the support section of the app or our team can be reached directly at ping@shopify.com

All the best to your future success!

L'ow Concept Store

veramente molto utile! mi permette di parlare con i clienti direttamente dal telefono in qualsiasi momento!

December 14, 2020

Hello L'ow Concept Store, thank you for your great review and feedback! I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know this app is working well for you.

If you ever have any questions, please contact us directly at ping@shopify.com and we would be happy to help.

Wishing you great success!

My Little Sparkles

I have been looking for something that is easy to use and effective. This ticks all the requirements I was looking for.

Hello My Little Sparkles,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We are super pleased you find the app easy to use and effective, this was definitely one of our goals for busy merchants.

Keep the channel and Shopify Ping app up to date so you always have access to the latest features we are always developing and releasing.

All the best to your success!

Get in touch if you need anything else.

Cintalia

Great app and great support like always from Shopify. If i have a question, then shopify is always there to help me instantly. Cool stuff, no problems.

December 9, 2020

Hello Cintalia, thank you very much for 5 stars!

I'm so pleased you are experiencing Shopify's amazing support network. We are here 24/7 to help with any questions or issues that may arise.

Our team for Shopify Ping and Shopify Chat can be contacted anytime directly at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

Wishing you great success!

Smart Deals

very useful! thanks very much, I was waiting for this beautiful APP. I hope to increase the visitors to my website.

December 9, 2020

Hello Smart Deals, thanks so much for your review and feedback!

I'm pleased you find the app useful! I hope this leads to more customer conversations and sales for you.

If you have any questions regarding Shopify Chat, Shopify Ping or Kit, feel free to contact our team at ping@shopify.com or via the support section of the app.

maxi-diskont.eu

I am new here, and i am happy with everything. I have no complaints.
Thank you for your huge help. Kind rtegards.

December 9, 2020

Hello maxi-diskont.eu, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Congratulations on being new to Shopify!

I'm so pleased you are happy with everything and have no complaints. If you should ever come across any glitches or bugs, or have questions, please contact our team directly. We can be reached at ping@shopify.com or from the support section in your Shopify Ping app.

Wishing you many sales and success.

Arvada Craft Fair

This app has been amazing for help us communicate with our customers and site visitors. We are so happy to be able to help them through this app. It's easy to use, connects to our Facebook messenger and works super smoothly.

December 9, 2020

Hello Arvada Craft Fair, what a wonderful review, thank you!

I am so pleased you are finding the app smooth and easy to use. I hope this is leading to some great interactions and more sales!

If you ever need any assistance with the app, or have further feedback and suggestions, feel free to contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com

FACETREASURES

So Far I Absolutely Love This app, I Love The Ease Of It & The Ability To Change Up The Message On The Messenger. I Have Zero Complaints Especially If This App Remains Free As It Should Be!

December 1, 2020

Hello FACETREASURES, thank you for installing Shopify Chat and your awesome review!

The app will indeed remain free and I hope this leads to many more sales and wonderful customer interactions.

Hope that helps! Get in touch if you need anything else, our team can be reached at ping@shopify.com.

Kratosz

Very easy app to install and customize. We're using it on our store www.kratosz.com now, can't wait to see the results!

December 1, 2020

Hello Kratosz, thank you very much for installing Shopify Chat and your great review!

I hope this has already been helpful and engaging, and that you are seeing great results.

All the best to your success. Get in touch if you need anything else, our team can be reached at ping@shopify.com

Best regards,