Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Art On Stone

We are not using the app to the full extent but will be setting it up shortly to take a full advantage the software. We can eliminate the other companies we are currently using - THANK YOU for making this part of our website monthly fee Is there a way for us to see or be notified when a customer is on our website as we see with the Tidio app?

June 23, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and I'm delighted to hear that Shopify Inbox has been a useful tool for you and your business! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out.

In terms of being notified when a customer is visiting the site, this is not a current feature but I will be sure to pass your suggestion onto our development. One thing you can do with Inbox is see which page the customer was viewing when they first message you, which appears at the top of the conversation window. -Victor, Shopify Support

BaseNZ

Location New Zealand

Great to chat with customers live on the site. Have made so many sales just by answering small questions or concerns customers have

Planet Mango Designs

I used this app to respond to customer messages instantly. It helps in getting the clarifications quickly and convert.

Rugby Radios UK

makes life much easier for my customers and our team to have offline conversations with each other. A great time saver and helps keep the topics relevent and active.

AINTEROL® Organics

Location Thailand

Can't run an online business without it. It's an integral part of sales and communication with new and existing customers.

Adilsons

Location Mauritius

Ability to answer queries from various platform is super interesting. Keep up the work to include more platforms like Twitter, Tiktok. Also we need more automated message.

Intoleran

Location Australia

Fantasic and efficient was to be able to respond to customers and completly integrated into Shopify website with options

Wandola Store

Location Brazil

Esse app ajuda demais. Integrar ele com o instagram me auxilia a dar suporte ao site e ao instagram ao mesmo tempo.

mytutor722.com

This app is very convenient, I like the instant answers that chat to customers automatically while I am away. Thank you developers for this great app.

WW2 Store Brasil

Location Brazil

Gostei da interface com o Instagram e da rapidez no aviso das mensagens no celular. Prático e eficaz.