Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app does not support image. you won not able to see on your mobile. it's completely disappointed.

TuftCity

*Extremely stressful experience. Can’t access any messages although I see them there waiting to be read. The app keeps disappearing and giving me the opportunity to download however it still seems uninstalled. Rubbish!

Pierre Francis

THe app itself is very good but it's switching off so often that I can't say it is in usable state... I'm tired in reinstalling the app and checking everyday if it's working or not.... I will give you a tip - I'm almost 100% sure it's happening due to updates on your side, you need set some king of automation that will trigger every few hours switching on if you can't solve the problem

Viral Media Boost

how do u delete this app? i didnt ask for this to auto intergrate on my site. terrible. someone please help

Claws and Clamps

I installed this app, invested time in tweaking and testing it, added the phone app to be always responsive.
No action on the app for since testing. Now I look at my backend and the app is not even there! What's with that?!
I like the idea of what it offered, but it didn't come up with the goods :-(

yunk™

no install this app its impossible to remove ! en plus elle est vraiment moche de ouf c'est abusé !!!

Ariel's Vibes

Why we cannot give negative stars?? Minus 1000 for us, it installed by itself on a perfectly working chat (Ping) and is now asking our customers for their phone number to start a simple chat, we basically lost every contact with our customers, shame on you!

Blasted RC

This app is so poorly designed it's almost impressive. Neither the mobile app or the browser allows for switching between shopify stores, so once you logged in from a store, that's where it is. I have three stores so I have to have one in the mobile app, the other on Chrome and the third in Safari just be able to answer customers on all three. Even if you click links from an email, designed to take you specifically to a conversation, it will still take you to the first domain you opened on that browser.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Guys, why every 2-3 days I need to re-activate on visible the widget? Do we need to check this on a daily basis? At least write that in the app description.
And what is even worse is that you do not even care about what we are saying here. I was expecting that somebody will jump on this issue and fix it. But no, again every 3-4 days I have to check and re-activate the widget. Very professional, indeed.

FortuneSuits.com

This new integration is horrible. I would have paid for Shopify Ping. It was amazing. I received sound notifications when a customer messaged me. Notifications were sent in real-time. This new upgrade I do not receive notification when a customer messages me. When I do so happen to check and their is a customer question, the delay time from them sending to my receiving is drastic. I appreciated the app being free, but this app has cost my business a LOT of money by customer leaving products in the cart waiting on a response to a question. I regrettably deleting this app and installing another Chat App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8