Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Mojshop

It’s not possible to translate the user interface of the app. The chat appears to customers always in English so it’s only useful for shops in English.

October 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, the online store chat appears in the same language as your theme. If you are using an unsupported language, then online store chat defaults to English.

You can reference this under the "Appearance" section of our guide for Shopify Inbox here (https://bit.ly/2WKVX28). Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. -Marty, Shopify Support

Kroose Tart

Doesn't allow you to delete the FAQ: "can I get an update on my order status". Since I couldn't delete it, I just turned it off. So not using the chat feature within the store. I would use it if they allowed us to delete that. I know many others have asked for that.

October 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate you providing us with his feedback and I can certainly see the potential benefit in your idea. I can certainly see the potential benefit in removing this status message. There is currently no way to remove this message, however, I would be happy to send your feedback up to our developers for future consideration.
Thank's again!. -Marty, Shopify Support

Triple Mountain Model Horses

Really slow, as others have said, and notifications of customer messages only come sporadically. I can check the inbox and clean everything out, then five minutes later check again and there will be a message a customer supposedly left hours ago. What the ---? That creates terrible customer service. I also can't figure out how to link a product into the message, even though the app store description says it can be done "easily." Like so many other "great ideas" Shopify has had lately, it seems hastily put together with little beta testing by actual users before release. (Shopify email ring a bell?)

October 5, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your candid feedback with us here, which is something we are grateful for as we seek to develop and improve the app over time. Your feedback regarding the delayed notifications has been logged with our team.

In terms of linking products to the messages you're sending, you can do this by clicking on the product tag icon in the app: https://screenshot.click/05-13-39845-6940.png. Clicking on this will allow you to search for products in your store and link them to the message you're sending. If you're having difficulties doing this, or if it doesn't seem to be working properly for you, please contact our support team directly so they can offer their assistance and troubleshoot this issue in more detail: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Svenskt Kratom

This app could be the death of any new started shop or e-commerce service if the app itself seem to stop working and even delete itself from the containing apps used for a shop? C'mon - developers should really start looking at the fundamentals of how this app is built and why it keeps crashing in a similar fashion for us all.... When its working - it does its job and it does it good. But its really unstable at the moment...

September 29, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your feedback with us here. I can appreciate the frustration in seeing the app crash or fail to load, and how disruptive this can be for your business.

If you are experiencing consistent issues with the app I would recommend trying to access it in another browser to see if the problem persists there. If you see that the app is still crashing across multiple browsers, please contact our support team directly so this can be investigated in more detail: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Finish TR

Hey there, Are we able to switch off app just on desktop? Desktop's appearance is not good enough like mobile and i wanna close the button in there.

Catherine Iskiw Designs

This is another app (like Shopify Email) that Shopify has released before it is very functional. There is a message to start the chat that you can't get rid of. My customers accidentally set it off and then give up and leave the app. Even the Shopify support person did the same thing.

wdlracing

While visitors to my store seem to enjoy using this method of chatting the back end is a nightmare to use. You can't filter conversations easily, there is no bulk "Mark As Read" or "Assign to X Staff Member" option. I made the mistake of connecting it to Facebook messenger and now have hundreds of "Unread Messages" that were handled on Facebook's platform, and many times the messenger messages duplicate. This makes it impossible to find the Shopify Inbox customers. If the quality of the customers I'm getting on the Shopify chat(most are people just writing "PRODUCT NAME ???" in all caps with no context) doesn't improve I'm going to have to go back to just using Facebook's Messenger App.

Werrv

Some simple fixes could make this a good App. (1) in the past month, since renaming it inbox, it seems to deactivate itself periodically (I'm probably found it deactivated and not showing the Chat button on my store 5 or 6 times - is it stable?) (2) The App often shows (in text) what page the customer was on when they hit the Chat button.... Why not make it a link (especially on the Android App), so we can open the page on our Admin panel to see the product details. Bonus if, on the Android App, it would open the Shopify App in split screen so you could see the customer's inquiry in one window and the product details in the second window. (3) Why not have a set of FLAGs that would allow a merchant to mark a customer inquiry resolved , or Urgent, or Follow-up (with a time for alert) so it would be easy to mark conversations as closed or follow-up, etc.. (4) How about "Forward conversation to E-mail" to allow conversations to be transferred to e-mail for ones that need attachments, etc.

פריקפוא

Can not change the language. Can not delete sections. Can not customize for convenience.
Why lunch a product that is not ready!?

XTUCAM

It can't support guide visitors to leave emails, not phone numbers in North American. We can't adjust the setting.

Previous 1 3 4