Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

SoBuy.FR

Location Germany

Hello, we really hope that the Shopify Inbox can add a option that only the clients who have ordered / the clients who have registered can send us the messages. Because now we do not provide the cutomised customer service to all the clients. Thanks.

June 18, 2022

Hello, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We understand that adding an option to only allow clients who have made purchases or registered for an account to send messages is important to you, and we'd be happy to share this suggestion with our development team for future considerations. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

SCARS Company Store

The interface is unnecessarily complicated. Too many screens have to be navigated to accomplish knowing if there are messages or even replying. However, it is useful and we will continue using it. Recommendation - make the dashboard the place linked to messages and be able to respond much more easily.

February 16, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and provide us with this feedback. I'll be sure to pass these points on to our development team to be considered for any future updates. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

Özel Beslenme

App is simple enough. No fancy features like Tawk.to and its ok. However design is terrible. Pop-up window's top part goes out of screen on small desktop screens/resolutions. Also chat icon has too much margin. It is located far away from corner of mobile screen. It should be just pixels away from edges but right now it is too far away.

February 7, 2022

We appreciate you writing your review and sharing your feedback with us here. I can certainly understand why you are not a fan of some of the design features you have mentioned, and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for them to consider. Thank you for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

Jack Martin Menswear

Useful app but we have a big problem with it. It adds (1) to the page titles. And it affects google search results. The number count is caused by the notification count for the Chat feature on storefronts being added to the metadata of the store. This information is being picked up by search engine bots which then update the search result titles. We need a decent shopify help!

January 11, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know that you're experiencing this issue. This is something our development team is aware of and we are working with Google to find a resolution, and we believe we have found the cause of the issue and have made the change that should help resolve the issue.

The fix may take some time to come into effect as Google needs to recrawl your website in order for the problem to be resolved. You can ask them to do this as per the instructions listed here: https://bit.ly/3HUjHT9. -Victor, Shopify Support

Laughing Girl Design

Removed this app after a month. Half the time could not reopen on my phone to answer questions from prospective customers so no chance of real time chat. Very buggy. At times the app simply would not open. Not a great impression left for me or my customers. Will continue my search.

December 14, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. We are sorry to hear you experienced these issues when utilizing the app. If you are still using it, I would recommend removing the app and re-installing it. If you are still noticing these issues, I would recommend reaching out to our support team to take a closer look into this. Please contact our support team directly so that this issue can be troubleshot and investigated in more detail: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Marty, Shopify Support

Mojshop

It’s not possible to translate the user interface of the app. The chat appears to customers always in English so it’s only useful for shops in English.

October 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, the online store chat appears in the same language as your theme. If you are using an unsupported language, then online store chat defaults to English.

You can reference this under the "Appearance" section of our guide for Shopify Inbox here (https://bit.ly/2WKVX28). Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. -Marty, Shopify Support

Kroose Tart

Doesn't allow you to delete the FAQ: "can I get an update on my order status". Since I couldn't delete it, I just turned it off. So not using the chat feature within the store. I would use it if they allowed us to delete that. I know many others have asked for that.

October 4, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate you providing us with his feedback and I can certainly see the potential benefit in your idea. I can certainly see the potential benefit in removing this status message. There is currently no way to remove this message, however, I would be happy to send your feedback up to our developers for future consideration.
Thank's again!. -Marty, Shopify Support

Triple Mountain Model Horses

Really slow, as others have said, and notifications of customer messages only come sporadically. I can check the inbox and clean everything out, then five minutes later check again and there will be a message a customer supposedly left hours ago. What the ---? That creates terrible customer service. I also can't figure out how to link a product into the message, even though the app store description says it can be done "easily." Like so many other "great ideas" Shopify has had lately, it seems hastily put together with little beta testing by actual users before release. (Shopify email ring a bell?)

October 5, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your candid feedback with us here, which is something we are grateful for as we seek to develop and improve the app over time. Your feedback regarding the delayed notifications has been logged with our team.

In terms of linking products to the messages you're sending, you can do this by clicking on the product tag icon in the app: https://screenshot.click/05-13-39845-6940.png. Clicking on this will allow you to search for products in your store and link them to the message you're sending. If you're having difficulties doing this, or if it doesn't seem to be working properly for you, please contact our support team directly so they can offer their assistance and troubleshoot this issue in more detail: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Svenskt Kratom

This app could be the death of any new started shop or e-commerce service if the app itself seem to stop working and even delete itself from the containing apps used for a shop? C'mon - developers should really start looking at the fundamentals of how this app is built and why it keeps crashing in a similar fashion for us all.... When its working - it does its job and it does it good. But its really unstable at the moment...

September 29, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your feedback with us here. I can appreciate the frustration in seeing the app crash or fail to load, and how disruptive this can be for your business.

If you are experiencing consistent issues with the app I would recommend trying to access it in another browser to see if the problem persists there. If you see that the app is still crashing across multiple browsers, please contact our support team directly so this can be investigated in more detail: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Finish TR

Hey there, Are we able to switch off app just on desktop? Desktop's appearance is not good enough like mobile and i wanna close the button in there.

Previous 1 3 4 5