Shopify Inbox

Connect with shoppers and drive sales with chat – for free

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Grimandi calzature

Location Italy
Time spent using app 27 minutes

La App è fatta molto bene ma non è possibile una funzione essenziale: disabilitare la visualizzazione e nascondere il modulo pre-chat dove vengono richiesti il nome, cognome ed email del visitatore.

Kienerkissen GmbH

Location Switzerland

App ist gut, aber habe in letzter Zeit ständig Probleme beim Einloggen (Code 1000), was recht nervig ist.

BEVERLY SMART

Location France

Very disappointing: I installed this app after Shopify notified me that they no longer supported my previous (shopify supported) app for chats. But this app only functions in one language, hopeless for all those gazillions of websites that are multi-language. My translation app (previously recommended by Shopify) cannot intervene as Shopify Inbox is a widget that seems to be loaded onto the page via an iFrame, meaning that the content is stored somewhere else and just loaded in. Sadly, Langify cannot access this type of content. Shopify's answer is to recommend 6 other translations apps. Perhaps they'd like to pay for someone to do the back office work necessary to load up all the translations again!

Viridian Gaming

Time spent using app About 1 month

PROS: Works, free, no major hiccups and customers do use it. CONS: lack of meaningful design customization (its just a giant bubble that cant be shrunk/tweaked or moved), cant select where emails go, cant disable on pages where it makes no sense, opaque/confusing language makes using the app more of a chore than it should be, and finally we're also getting spammed on it... Almost every other public-facing app we use has these kinds of options/customization tools. I kind of wish customers didnt use it so I could delete it and not deal with these annoyances.

October 26, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review and providing feedback to help us better our offerings and services. We appreciate the examples of how we can better support your business, and have passed it along to our development team. -Olivia, Shopify Support

Nitecore Costa Rica

Location Costa Rica

- Frequently fails to deliver messages to customers, and resending fails as well
- Does not show images shared by users from social media channels
- Shipping status autoreply can't be disabled, even when it's not functional in your region
- Does not provide reliable status of user presence
- Notifications are unreliable, and frequently received after the customer has given up and left

October 26, 2022

Thank you for your review. We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Based on your experience, I'd like to make sure we rule out all troubleshooting steps and ensure you get the support you need.

For next steps, please connect directly with our Support team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) so we can investigate further.

Dana Cooper Bermuda

pretty good experience so far although I don't know how it relates to the customer on shopify I was trying to reach? shopify took me out of my customer's order to this and now I can't find my customer?

October 21, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know about this issue. Shopify Inbox can be used by merchants to communicate with customers about their order, while details of the customer and their order remain in the Shopify admin. If you're having difficulties finding or navigating this information, please contact our support team directly who will be happy to help: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Lucinda's Express

I am still learning it I will rate as I go.............................................................................................

Highly Respected

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ITS OK VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

Cubic Zirconia CZ

We used this app for a few months and found some serious limitations. One, it's not possible to search for or within conversations. That means you could have a conversation with a customer and not be able to find it unless you scroll through all conversations and find it manually. Or worse, if you have multiple chats from the same customer, you have to re-read all of them until you find the specific conversation piece you're looking for to confirm that you say the same thing again. Using the Shopify Inbox app through a mobile phone doesn't let you type more than a few lines before you lose the "send" button and can't send the message. We found a work-around (type the message, then close the chat, then re-open the chat to see the send button) but it's really clunky and not well thought through. Lastly, when we remove the app we'll have no record of any chat conversations because the chat transcripts were never emailed to our email inbox as promised. That's a complete fail that really limits the ongoing use.

August 25, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and write your review so that you could share some of the pain points you've had with Shopify Inbox thus far. I can certainly see why a lack of a search function makes browsing your conversations difficult, and why not being able to type longer messages on mobile before losing the "send" button is far from ideal.

Our development team welcome feedback from merchants and I will be sure to pass on all of your suggestions to them for their perusal. Thank you for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

RepRap Warehouse

Time spent using app About 2 years

Better now - finally has SOME functionality. Are you seriously making my type 100 characters in order to submit a review?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6