Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Viridian Gaming

PROS: Works, free, no major hiccups. CONS: lack of meaningful design customization, cant select where emails go, opaque/confusing language makes using the app more of a chore than it should be. ||||
Falls short in several respects. The "Brand Customization" section has only two meaningful options (Chat with us/bubble and color of background). No option to shrink the bubble, or change the margins at all. and the way in which its loaded makes workarounds/CSS-based adjustments not work. Potentially Javascript adjustments would work though. Additionally, several times I had to read, and then re-read what the settings would do as several of the options are worded in a kind of opaque language--? Like "First reply" -- which is like automatic responses. And how "Online store chat visibility" differs from "Chat visibility"-- which are (apparently) two separate features. Finally, you cant choose where the emails from messages go-- it, apparently just goes to the shop owner. At a minimum, you should be able to set which staff email it goes it, and ideally, you could set multiple emails-- How did such an option go overlooked?

WULLBOX

Location Chile

el icono de chat se superpone encima del botón de compra. me gustaría que el icono de chat se escondiera al momento de que el cliente abra el carrito de compras.

Ms. Chu Soap & Beaut

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

The website inbox function works fine but the integration with FB and IG has been taking me months to sort out the problem, and it's still not solved! Shopify Help Desk hasn't been able to solve it by far. Any one has issue with integration before and may I know how to tackle it? Thanks.

September 26, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you've had difficulties integrating your Facebook and Messenger accounts with Shopify Inbox.

This is something I'd like to help you with, so please send an email addressed to Victor to inbox@shopify.com. I'll look out for your email and will get back in touch so that we can troubleshoot this issue there. -Victor, Shopify Inbox

Canine Athletes

Good app but loads and alerts me of messages very slowly. Many times customers have left before I am able to reply to them. Is there a way to speed it up?

September 15, 2022

Hi there, Canine Athletes. Thanks for leaving a review for Inbox! We're said to hear that the application seems to be delayed with loading and notifying you of incoming messages. We recommend that you reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) so they can look into the situation for you, and advise you on some troubleshooting steps. -Imogen

Naturali Home

Needs to be able to send and receive sms and mms messages to compete with other ecommerce platforms.

September 7, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and let us know how you feel Shopify Inbox could be improved. I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto our development team. Thank you for reaching out. -Victor

Oshoplin.com

Location Egypt

Shopify inbox is great with seamless integration with Facebook Messenger and Instagram Direct Message, however, customers are not able to send images from the website live chat, which is something essential for customers to be able to send images. Extra options and flexibility shall come to Instant answers, like Check Orders, Edit Orders, Edit Shipping Address.
Track my order also needs some flexibility to be able to change the link from Thank You page to Order Tracking page, which it is the information customers usually looking for. We hope to have Inbox with some great updates very soon. Abdelaal

September 6, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! We are delighted to hear that Shopify Inbox is working seamlessly with your Facebook Messenger and Instagram Direct Message, and we great appreciate your suggestions. Being able to send images through Online store chat, having more flexibility and options for Instant answers, and being able to include the tracking page are all great suggestions, and we'd be more than happy so pass them along to our development team. Your feedback provides some great features that can help improve Shopify Inbox in future releases. Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

Aromatyx Mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 1 day

no puedo entrar desde mi celular, tengo que entrar al mail de mi mac, el aviso decía que era gratuito, y al quererlo hacer desde mi movil , me dice que inici la prueba de 14 días gratis, me ayudan en aclarar esto?

ameriDroid

Customer states: Your web chat window (at least on my system) can't be resized or relocated and it blocks much of the page... I will need to close it in order to see if I can now add that product to my cart.

August 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. If the customer is using a tablet or phone, then the chat widget could be blocking their cart. However, since the chat can resume the conversation, they can close the chat to complete actions in the store.

On the other hand, if the chat is blocking the product or cart page on the desktop, then you can also adjust the position of the chat widget through the Appearance settings (https://bit.ly/3pFKhsn) on Shopify Inbox. If you need help with this, then we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

Mercy Abounding

We are not able to get ringing notification on phone when a custer is jumping on the chat to solve the concerns.

August 16, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Inbox. If you're having issues with getting notifications from Inbox, this is likely due to the app not having the permissions needed to send notifications. Please, access the 'settings' area of your mobile device and then look for 'notifications.' From there, find the Inbox app and select it. There should be a toggle in there for you to turn on notifications for the app. If you've turned them on and still don't receive the notifications, please reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) for some additional support. - Imogen, Shopify Support

Soundblind Drums

The app is good and functions - but the customization is severely lacking. Our shop is all digital goods so we don't have tracking numbers or order tracking, however there is no option to remove "Track My Order" instant answer. You also can't customize simple text fields that should be customizable. Fix those, and the app will be great.

August 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for letting us know how you think Shopify Inbox can be improved. I am glad to hear that you've found it to be useful but I can certainly see why having more customization options would be beneficial for you and your business.

We appreciate feedback from merchants on how we can improve our platform and our apps, as this helps inform our decisions when changes are made. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9