Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Free

Patagonia Bend

I want to like it, but it definitely has some annoying shortfalls. My biggest wish is that in addition to the away message, it'd be nice to just disable the chat altogether and hide it from the website on a schedule. I do this manually sometimes so I'm not getting pinged on my off days, but somehow customers are still able to send messages. Then the app keeps bugging me that "A customer is awaiting a response" and "Make sure you respond to the customer before they get away!" even though I have an away message set with details of how to reach us when the chat window is supposed to be "closed." We only have one person (me) handling online customer support, and I don't want to always be "On" and "Available." I like how well it integrates with Shopify since it is a native app, and the inbox page and app work well. I like how quick and easy it is to solve problems and answer questions when a customer reaches out. I like how they changed the way responses work when sending a message after the customer left the site. Email is much less disruptive and expected vs getting a response with no context from a random phone number because phone numbers used to be required. Please keep working on the app and making it better, but I'm probably disabling it again after the holidays and the holiday returns season is over.

December 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We can see how having the ability to schedule the chat availability and being able to disable some of the notifications can be beneficial. We'd be happy to share this with our development team, so we can continue to make our app better. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Trade Building Products

This app has bags of potential, the link with shopify admin is great and beats external apps, living in the infrastructure of the shopify system makes good sense.
The biggest gripe we have is you can't schedule office hours on it - you can do it for responses (after a customer has sent a message it will send something), but we want to do it so it shows us as offline prior to a customer sending a message - it is bad service them writing out a message expecting a reply and then it saying we are offline. Also some customers don't read the offline response and end up sending messages getting frustrated that we aren't replying to them at 3am!
Also, our phones ping through the night and all weekend as customers think we are online for them.
How do we set it to show a customer we are offline initially?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review and valuable feedback. You could always add your office hours by editing your "Away" message under the "Automated Messages" section of the application. Feel free to check out our handy guide here https://bit.ly/2ZDvFAa for a walkthrough on how you can do this. Thanks again for reaching out! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Plakatcph.com - plakater, posters og boligdesign

It is a very simple and nice app. But why can I not remove this "Can I get an update on my order status?" Thats a standard question and everyone can see the standard question. The app is not very useful with this question. I can see that many are asking about this.

November 2, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. While the "Can I get an update on my order status?" is always there for the customers, it doesn't count towards the 4 active FAQs. Nevertheless, we can see how this question isn't very useful for some stores, and we'd be happy to pass this feedback to our teams. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

CCR Custom Metals, LLC

I like it but it could be so much better. Here are some ideas that I think should be implemented. ~Custom product listing straight from the message
~Be able to copy and paste snapshots straight to message without having to save and upload a "photo"
~the ability to save frequently used saved replies. It would be nice if we could have 20+ options.
~If the customer has purchased from me before, it would be nice to have all the previous sales and message information on the side of the page. Can you tell that I came from Etsy? lol

October 19, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for your great review and for providing us with this feedback. We do offer the option to save replies, you can configure your saved replies in the Inbox admin. There should not be a limit on the number of saved replies you can have. You can also reply with your "Quick Replies" at ShopifyInbox.com (https://bit.ly/30x02Z4) or through the mobile app.

As for your other suggestions, these are great ideas and I have gone ahead and submitted them to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! Marty, Shopify Support.

Kigurumi.ca

It's fine but I really dislike that I can't remove the Welcome Message notification indicator. The red dot that is SUCH a distraction to users.

October 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate the feedback. I can certainly see the potential benefit in being able to remove the welcome message notification. I would be happy to send this feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Life of Riley Pet Products

I installed this app as I thought it would be great to talk to my customers in real time. However when it pings at me by the time the app opens the conversation the visitor has usually left the store. Its too slow to load the conversation. Very disappointed.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here and I can appreciate the frustration with these delayed notifications. I will pass your comments onto our development team who work with the Shopify Inbox app, to see if this is something that can be looked into and worked on as the app develops over time. -Victor, Shopify Support

OmegaBurn

It's a good app, my visitors use it a lot. However:
- The size should be customizable. It looks very big on mobile. - There should be an option to add it to the menu instead of having an intrusive bubble on the screen. If that is fixed, it's a 5/5

Prettyclick

We should be able to archive the conversation once its done. Also Once it is read you cannot change it to unread. I get hundred of messages everyday and It is hard to keep track

Urban Kit Supply

This is a good idea, but as someone who has 4 stores, it's impossible to use this. I need to be able to access all from same place.

Rigoglioso

it would be better if customers could send a picture or file at the chat. hope it has the improvement asap.

Previous 1 3 4 5