Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

CCR Custom Metals, LLC

I like it but it could be so much better. Here are some ideas that I think should be implemented. ~Custom product listing straight from the message
~Be able to copy and paste snapshots straight to message without having to save and upload a "photo"
~the ability to save frequently used saved replies. It would be nice if we could have 20+ options.
~If the customer has purchased from me before, it would be nice to have all the previous sales and message information on the side of the page. Can you tell that I came from Etsy? lol

October 19, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for your great review and for providing us with this feedback. We do offer the option to save replies, you can configure your saved replies in the Inbox admin. There should not be a limit on the number of saved replies you can have. You can also reply with your "Quick Replies" at ShopifyInbox.com (https://bit.ly/30x02Z4) or through the mobile app.

As for your other suggestions, these are great ideas and I have gone ahead and submitted them to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! Marty, Shopify Support.

Kigurumi.ca

It's fine but I really dislike that I can't remove the Welcome Message notification indicator. The red dot that is SUCH a distraction to users.

October 4, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate the feedback. I can certainly see the potential benefit in being able to remove the welcome message notification. I would be happy to send this feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Life of Riley Pet Products

I installed this app as I thought it would be great to talk to my customers in real time. However when it pings at me by the time the app opens the conversation the visitor has usually left the store. Its too slow to load the conversation. Very disappointed.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here and I can appreciate the frustration with these delayed notifications. I will pass your comments onto our development team who work with the Shopify Inbox app, to see if this is something that can be looked into and worked on as the app develops over time. -Victor, Shopify Support

OmegaBurn

It's a good app, my visitors use it a lot. However:
- The size should be customizable. It looks very big on mobile. - There should be an option to add it to the menu instead of having an intrusive bubble on the screen. If that is fixed, it's a 5/5

Prettyclick

We should be able to archive the conversation once its done. Also Once it is read you cannot change it to unread. I get hundred of messages everyday and It is hard to keep track

Urban Kit Supply

This is a good idea, but as someone who has 4 stores, it's impossible to use this. I need to be able to access all from same place.

Rigoglioso

it would be better if customers could send a picture or file at the chat. hope it has the improvement asap.

Selzer Home Care Products

I would have given it a 5 star, but reason for not giving a 5 star that it is missing on a very basic feature of attaching files thru desktop version on chat with customers. A customer sitting at home uses mobile for shopping in most of the cases and a seller is almost working on laptop/desktop as he has to see many reports/excel sheets/ files etc. attaching files is only available on mobile chat (as informed by shopify support).

Maple Road Consulting Inc

It was quite frustrating having the automated "check my order status" question in the chatbox and having the clients asked about their phone numbers to be able to chat. The process seems overcomplicated. As a client, I would be annoyed to have to provide my phone number for a simple inquire, I would not continue and, frustrated, I would leave the site altogether. I would like to suggest providing the user with the ability to choose what they want to ask the client, if anything, and if they want this "check my order status" to appear. I understand the idea of trying to link the phone number of an existing registered client but I feel that it overcomplicate the communication unnecessarily. Maybe having an option that enables the staff that is chatting with the client to manually assign that chat session to a client would be more suitable. Thank you and I hope to have helped.

Mobile Mattress

We are currently using this app. It is okay, we are hoping they will add some more features like, change the sound when a chat comes through, as it is quite low and quick, its easy to be missed. We with their was the option to not be notified when someone updates their cart or returns to the store etc. Would also be a lot better if the offline chats filtered through to an email so you could easily respond to customers who have left a message overnight.

Previous 1 3 4