Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 27, 2023

Good but we need 2 essential things in order to have the perfect app, the possibility to change the color of the text (and not only have it white) and the possibility to translate the Q&A when a customer choose a different language in the language selector or when the /en in the url is active for exemple.

THL Resell
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 11, 2023

Prós: Gratuito, fácil instalação, simplicidade e direto ao ponto.

Contras: Limitação de personalização. Apenas troca de cor geral, não é possível trocar estilo de fonte ou outras alterações de CSS.

Rabbitec
Brazil
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 23, 2022

Nice, simple chat app, but lacks crucial features. It's extremely lacking in being able to receive emails, which is what we thought an "inbox" would automatically include, like a native email inbox similar to Pipedrive. The web app UI fonts are a bit large to read. Also, would be nice to have a settings toggle to turn off collecting people's name and email as a requirement to initiate the chat. That should be optional in our new privacy era we live in.

Wildlife Tree
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 15, 2022

Hola, mi reseña no es positiva ni negativa, simplemente no uso la app y por eso quiero desinstalarla. Por favor podrían ayudarme a remover correctamente la app sin dejar restos de código ni badges? muchas gracias

Little Chicks
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 5, 2022

Wir benutzen die App und sind größtenteils zufrieden damit. Gerne hätten wir noch weitere Anpassungsmöglichkeiten, dann würden wir mehr Sterne vergeben. Zum Beispiel würden wir gerne das "Chatte mit uns" vom Wording her ändern

Weinberg Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 24, 2022

I've used it. All I get are marketers trying to sale me their services. If there was a way to block those then this app would be great.

Honey Surfer
Time spent using app: 10 months
Shopify replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for getting in touch and letting us know that you've come across this issue with spammers. I'm happy to report that as of Shopify Inbox version 6.5.0., merchants can now block conversations within the app. You can use this feature to block any spam messengers you receive messages from.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and I hope you continue to enjoy using Shopify Inbox moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

November 3, 2022

after all is said and done this app can be frustrating and sometimes confusing. But the positive side is of course the following the platform has globally .

Iron Horse
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shopify replied December 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch and provide us with your honest thoughts on Shopify Inbox. If you're finding some aspects of using the app confusing, please feel free to send me an email at inbox@shopify.com and I'd be happy to see if I could help you with any problems you're encountering. -Victor, Shopify Support

October 23, 2022

I like this app because it helps my customers reach me in real time. But I would like if they are able to show me the title and image of the items they are inquiring about. Currently they are able to say the title of the item but no image of it shows.

Rho & Nya
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Shopify replied November 3, 2022

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we'd be happy to bring your suggestion up with our development team. Thanks again! -Elias, Shopify Support

October 10, 2022

Code mal optimiser et impossible d'y accéder afin d'y apporter des modification, cela renvois des erreur dans lighthouse

dolvec cbd
France
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 6, 2022

I use this app to interact with customers. I like that it provides away to use quick responses. I do not like that I can not tell if it active. Meaning, my store says that I can not use another because of this one although I have followed all of the steps. It would be better if their was a active button that made it immediately available.

GVE5 Creations