Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

YOU Collagen

Location Philippines

Overall the app facilitates easy sharing of sales promotion information to audiences from Facebook and Instagram.

Shopaharra-444

Shopify Inbox is extremely useful, which allows me to obtain emails from my customers and respond at an appropriate time.

Bucket Brigade USA

I'm happy that my customers are able to reach out to me at any time without sending an email. We are definitely getting more inquiries about our product. I downloaded the app to my phone, but it seems there is a lag in time, and most of the time, it says the customer is now offline and my message will be sent as an email. I'm not sure if I can fix that. I guess its time to check out Shopify Community to see what other people are doing with this feature.

ROSAS SAS

Location Colombia

Great app. Improving every time. Needs some improvements in awesome functions to work as best on marketplace.

LEFoCo

Provides the chat feature we wanted but there is a performance trade off for website speed (67 down to 47). While this isn't impacting end-user experience (pages still delivering in <2s) it is something to be aware of. The ability to assign particular chats to staff is useful in a larger shop than our but a nice feature. Mobile access is another great feature that in our shop we don't fully leverage but it has come in handy more than once.
If it's possible to make it more lightweight I can easily see a higher rating.

Various Keytags

Great app but need more flexibility. Please add ability to add collections (not just products) and link to pages (instead of full URL) on shopify site within instant answers and when replying. Please also add ability to integrate chat in contact us page and as a link to pop open a chat box from anywhere (e.g. from product page) vs. just the static icon floating at the bottom of the page. Please allow more customization of the chat button including text / font / bold and outline color so for instance a black button shows up when over black because there is a white outline.

Ti Matelot

Location Mauritius

Pas de souci a recevoir les messages de visiteurs. contente de la fonction de personnalisation des messages pre definis. satisfaite dans l'ensemble.

Upgrade Keyboards

this is a great feature - just one small thing that would make it immensely better - some sort of stand alone application. being forced to use a browser has its downsides. but... the mobile app is great with it. just wish it had an accompanying windows app. if it did - its a no brainer 5 star

Earls Online Store

closer integration to the admin panel (not having to have a separate tab for chat would be nice). it would be nice to have it as more of an always their feature of admin (with its own are for details/data) but chat interactions could be done from the main admin tab.

Tianello.com

I just loaded and so far like it! Really like the add product option!
We have already converted orders in the first 48 hours.
Would be nice if I could respond to chats on my cell! It does not optimize for the cell phone. Also would like chat notifications on my cell.
So much better than the chat app I was on and much cheaper!
Steve