Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox | Reviews

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Mother Earth Living

We are currently in testing mode with this app and most of the features appear to function well and it will be very useful. However, a couple of issues that we've run into is that it doesn't appear that the customer is able to clear their chat history easily. New chat messages seem to be stacked endlessly on previous messages. Also, notifications seem to be hit or miss.

October 22, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for providing us with this great review and feedback. While you can't delete the messages in Shopify Inbox, you can archive them. Feel free to take a closer look into how you can do this by viewing our Shopify Inbox guide here https://bit.ly/3pxio6L.

In regards to your notifications error, this could be caused by a couple of factors. You may want to try re-installing Shopify inbox to see if you are still getting those issues, it could also be an issue with receiving emails from your email provider or Internet service provider.

I recommended trying to re-install Shopify inbox, and if you are still noticing these issues, reach out to one of our live support advisors via our help center https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA so we can take a closer look with you. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Ancient Smithy

Hello
In my store I use Prefix order.
This application can't recognize all order numbers because I use Prefix. How to fix it?

Royal Plant Scape

superbb so its to use hope it will give good servicekcjpoicudcnhbc kxmcax lxcjkxjckx xljozxj9sjkichjhn

May 3, 2021

Hello Royal Plant Scape, thank you for leaving a review!

I hope you find the app easy to use! Shopify chat is a great tool to support your customers. Here is an article on how to optimize our chat tool: https://intercom.help/kit/en/articles/4775586-how-to-optimize-chat-on-your-shopify-store

If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

DarkDolls

Pretty nice. A little bit more customization options would be great & "available hours" should be shown to customers directly.
But it works just fine :)

May 3, 2021

Hello DarkDolls, Thanks for honest review and feedback!

I'm glad you like it so far. I really appreciate the feedback and will make sure that it is passed along to our Product Development Team. If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

AmpleuShop

I really like when I will chat with Shopify and it is very helpful.but some fields are not included in this section that we need help and asked from your expert

April 19, 2021

Hello AmpleuShop, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

It's great to hear that you like the chat feature of Shopify Chat. I'm including a resource on how to optimize chats on your store front to get the most out of the app! Here is the link: https://intercom.help/kit/en/articles/4775586-how-to-optimize-chat-on-your-shopify-store

If you ever need any help, have questions or more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Beiga

It was very helpful setting up my clothing business and chatting with costumers very quickly. i love it.

March 29, 2021

Hello Beiga, Thank you for leaving a review and your thoughts on the app!

I'm so glad you love the app so far! Please do keep up-to-date with app versions so you can take advantage of feature releases.

Strasburg Children

Needs customization. Default message asks people if they want info on their order not what I wrote and they haven't ordered. Would like to be able to set time for it to be active

March 3, 2021

Hello Strasburg Children, thank you for submitting a review and the feedback!

It is possible for iOS users to set availability hours with a custom message for customers chatting in outside of your availability. Here is a link to the help set that up: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/ping/setup#set-your-chat-availability.

The automated order-look up feature is currently not customizable. If a customer does have an order number, it is an easy way for them to look that order up without having to wait while also freeing up your time to work on other areas of your business. This feature can easily be ignored by the customer by simply chatting into the box without the order number.

framesvision

Hi, great app! We have a question, is it possible to enable chat only on specific pages? For example just on the main screen. Thank you

February 26, 2021

Hi framesvision, thanks for leaving a review!

At this time, the Shopify chat widget is found on all pages and can't be customized to appear on specific pages. I will share your feedback for customizing the button location with our Developers.

ZARKOPERFUME

Its a beloved feature for our customers. If only the app would support notification for multiple stores - that is so important for us and I guess many other multiple store owners.

February 24, 2021

Hi ZARKOPERFUME, thank you for review and feedback!

I'm so pleased you are using the app to establish connections with your customers. We have received similar feedback that merchants would like to use Shopify Ping on multiple stores. Although this is not a feature that is currently available (our developers are looking into this), I do have a work around. If you have two devices - like an Ipad and Iphone - you can use each device to log into separate stores.

Hoping this leads to increased conversations and conversions.

All the best,

BeautyOOK

мне по7нравилось вполне я доволен обычный чат все впорядке!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 10, 2021

Hello BeautyOOK,

Thank you for submitting a review! I'm happy to hear that everything is working fine and that you are satisfied with the Shopify Chat app.

Wishing you all the success in your business!

Thanks again,