Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

Vanity Bath Store

This app was great until the rules were changed. I can no longer reply to customers on the app--I have to go to email. That significantly changes the effectiveness of this app. Prior to the change I was able to close 5 sales.

October 20, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. Due to the A2P 10DLC Compliance (https://bit.ly/3aUjNMb), there were some changes made to how messages are sent. However, if the customer is present on your Online store, you can respond directly via the chat window.

We understand that you'd like to be able to respond directly through the app, and we'd be happy to pass your feedback along to our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

The Nordic Streams

After I uninstalled the app, it's not on my apps list anymore. However, the app still appears on my online store homepage on front end, and also on the admin panel on the back end. Please inform me on how to delete it completely from my store. Update: The custom service manager named Sam was very helpful for solving my problem. I even decided to keep the app and use it later. Thank you!

September 29, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to provide this great review and fantastic feedback. We are very happy to hear your support experience was pleasant and that you have decided to keep utilizing our app. Thank you! -Marty, Shopify Support

GLOBALDECO

Je viens tous juste de commencer à utiliser cette application. c'est pratique et simple. J'aime beaucoup.

May 3, 2021

Hello GLOBALDECO, thank you for the 5-star review!

I'm happy to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. I hope the app leads to more customer conversations and conversions!

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our customer service team at ping@shopify.com or through the support function in the Ping app.

Chinoke Co

Good some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Really good -Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

May 3, 2021

Hi Chinoke Co, Thank you for leaving a 5-star review!

We hope that this chat tool will be easy to use and help you connect with your customers. If you ever need any help, have questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

FairyLight

wonderful, the Shopify chat tool is a great one-way tool for keeping in touch with customers. So I highly recommend this tool

May 3, 2021

Hello FairyLight, thank you for the awesome review!

So happy to hear that you would recommend the app to other merchants! We agree, Shopify Chat is a great way to not only support customers but also convert traffic to sales! Find out more in this article: https://intercom.help/kit/en/articles/4775586-how-to-optimize-chat-on-your-shopify-store

If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com.

Eurotruck Mexico

todo bien me parece, es amigable y facil de escribir y recibir, ojala haya mas fucniones asi gratis en el futuro

May 3, 2021

Hello Eurotruck Mexico, Thanks for the 5-star review!

So glad to hear that you find the app easy to use. Keep the Ping app up to date for the newest features and releases. If you ever need any help, have questions or even more feedback, feel free to reach out to our team via the support link in the app, or directly at ping@shopify.com.

Tiny Blankets

It is so easy and clean. i love how menu driven the set-up is and how it allows me to customize everything.

May 3, 2021

Hi Tiny Blankets, Thanks for the awesome 5-star review!

I'm glad that you are finding Shopify Chat easy to use and the customizable menu feature is a great addition to allow customers to find answer to your shop's frequently asked questions.

My Sexy Black Boutique

i love the site but need more understanding why customers not buying but lots of traffic on website.

April 26, 2021

Hello My Sexy Black Boutique, Thank you for the five-star review!

So glad that you love the app so far. Shopify Chat is a great tool that can help in converting traffic. Here is a great article on the Shopify Blog on how to make the most out of our chat feature: https://www.shopify.ca/blog/shopify-chat.

Robin Ellerbee

I used this app to help with my store. It's a great app that needs help setting the important things up to open it up for business.

April 26, 2021

Hi Robin Ellerbee, thank you for the five-star review!

We agree! The app is great addition to any new business - it can help in customer support and to convert sales. Here is a great blog article on how to do just that: https://www.shopify.ca/blog/shopify-chat

thetechiecenter

I used this app to help to talk to my customers, to make sells and to make sure they get the best service I can provide.

April 26, 2021

Hello thetechiecenter, thank you for leaving a wonderful review!

I'm thrilled to hear that Shopify Chat is doing exactly what you need! If you ever need any help with Shopify Ping or Apple Business Chat or Shopify Chat, get in touch with our fabulous customer service team at ping@shopify.com or directly through the Shopify Ping mobile app support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13