Incentivize — Cart Upsell

Mobile-first cart upsell, cross sell and free shipping bar.

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

Hydro Homies

I've tried many upsell apps and none come close to how easy this one is to setup and boost sales. You can hand-pick associated products to show in the cart, or let the app decide what product with the specific price get your user to a free shipping incentive. It really is brilliant.

BARE BAR

Hands down the best app we've tried, it has increased daily sales some days up to 20%. Works flawlessly, fun to use with the shipping meter & great interface to upsell specific products at the right time. Really impressed.

January 13, 2022

Those are fantastic results! Glad you're liking it, let us know if you have any questions :)

Crisiswear Clothing

After browsing through a variety of cross-sell, up-sell, sideways sell and other gaudy, overcomplicated and just plain clunky apps, we had the good fortune to land on Incentivize. Not only is their super classy cart blended seamlessly with our UI, it does what is says on the tin: upsells products dynamically to help boost sales. And the fact that you can use the the free shipping bar to let customers know that they are SO CLOSE to free shipping is just the sugar on the strawberries. I should also note that right from the get, the team here was incredibly responsive to my questions (often answering within minutes) and even worked hand in glove with us to add a feature that allows for blacklisting specific items--in case one doesn't want an item to appear as an upsell. I couldn't say anything better about this app or this team. If you are looking for a seamless, gorgeous cart addon this is IT, full stop. But, if you are looking for a ham-fisted array of complicated nonsense that is going to make your store look like another fly-by-night alibaba dropshipper, then keep browsing. 10/10 would install again. Thanks guys!

January 10, 2022

🙏🙏🙏 Oh wow, thank you so much! Exactly what we're trying to do, thanks for trusting us :)

L'SAUVE®

Absolutely perfect! Ryan was very very helpful with the app. Installing etc. I will recommend the app to everyone the app. 5*******
Thanks again !!!!

January 13, 2022

Thanks L'Sauve! Your site's looking great, glad we could help out. Happy selling!

Senkels

Only have this running since 2 hours but both design and support are outstanding so far. Recommended!

Fabrique

Support was absolutely fantastic in helping me get the custom look and style I wanted. Marcus was a really great help.

Dickson Barbeque Centre

We have been endlessly looking for a quality upsell-style app to work with our cart drawer. Most everything either doesn't look and feel professional or do not function how we want. This is a very high quality app that has instantly generated results. As well, the built-in analytics provide great insight into the performance of the app. The team at Obsidian have been tremendously helpful with any question I have asked. Very highly recommended.

Boring Friends

Looks so much more professional than my last app — highly recommend! Ryan was super friendly when I had a question.

SIS Training Gear

Powerful app, love the impulse items and the details analytics. Awesome to see what products work best in my upsells. Support was very helpful and quick. Totally recommend you add this to your store if you want to increase sales and quick add ons.

Bull and Cleaver

The simplest upsell app I have used yet. Really like how they have the three offer types right out of the box that you can just tweak rather having to do it all from scratch. They do give you the powerful engine to tweak it as well. Analytics are very actionable as well and not just vanity metrics. Excited for them to add more places I can use their recommendations so I can use it for all the other use cases too.

Previous 1