Auto Post Products

Auto Post Products

by Postingly

Post products everyday on your behalf to social Media channels

'Choleture Couture

The developers for this app are highly responsive and supportive in my experience. Issues have been very limited and attributed to learning to use and navigate the service; which isn't very complex at all. By far this is the only service of its type that is NOT excessively over-priced for the automation offered. I tested multiple services of this type that offered far less customization yet charged an unreasonably high monthly fee.

Not to mention, you are not limited to the free services on buffer when you sign up as part of this app, that is such a plus. As with any interconnected service, check the accounts are synchronized regularly, reconnect your accounts every now and then, and try not to add multiple "auto posting" apps and the service runs very smoothly.

Regarding limitations, the limitations are more-so bound by the social media platforms the app is posting to. In our best interest, the app has specific media manually approved to satisfy the platform's requirements and keep our accounts in good standing, and the approval literally requires a one button click to approve all.

I definitely recommend this app, especially to smaller merchants who don't have the means to invest $100 or more a month into similar automation services yet.

Good Job Team!

Charlush

Finally had to delete this app for good. Wasted time and money over a few months. Shopify needs to discontinue Auto Post and partner with either Buffer or HootSuite. This app works sporadically, is redundant, and the owner is verbally combative not customer focused at all and their located guess where overseas in India or somewhere. The app is total trash. Do not believe these other posters giving 5 star or 4 star reviews. You should be able to select your products, set the time, and forget it. Nope they have redundant choices built into the app which make no sense. They do not deal with Instagram directly but have your posts go thru Buffer and as result all your posts go thru Buffer and post the same products 2, 3, 4x times over and over which looks like spam and can get your account banned on FB & IG. Spoke with Shopify and Buffer at length before I decided to cut this app and delete it and the both agreed the app is no good. Currently using Outfy which is also not as good regarding the pricing algorithm. Overall there is no reliable replacement. These apps promote a lot of hype but leave you assed out and stressed out.

August 24, 2019

We have been doing some research as to why posts were published more than once (like two to three times) and found out that nothing like this was sent from our App. We do no push posts directly to Instagram but uses buffer integration. So we wrote to Buffer to investigate why the posts were published so many times and this was their reply:

"I'm sorry for the trouble you're running into here. It looks like these posts were all sent to Buffer via Zapier, so I think it would be worth checking your Zapier connection and what Zaps were used for these posts.

Looking at these 7 posts, I can see that 2 of them were created within seconds of each other on Sunday 18th August and these were scheduled posts using the 'Add to queue' option due later in the day, whereas the other 5 were all created within the 2 next 20 minutes of the original two and then they were all sent immediately using the 'Share Now' function a few minutes apart. Here's the data on this I'm able to see: http://hi.buffer.com/c163448b90f7

Does that help make things clearer?

Warmest wishes,
Danny"

So it seems that you have used another integration other than our App to push posts.

We understand that our Application is not very easy to use but it gets the job done and this is why we have received so many positive reviews. In addition, you can just tell us the settings that you want on the App and we offer the service to do so ourselves, so in fact, you don't need to set it up at all ... just let us know.

As I can understand, it has been a frustrating experience for you and we want to apologise for it. We hope you would give us another chance, just tell us how many posts you want to send to each platform and we will set it up and track the progress to make sure it works exactly like we have set it up.

We would await your response.

Thanks
Azm

RedcatRacing.Toys

It works great and our facebook page interactions went up 127%

Nicky Jameson Art

I used to love this app. Now all of a sudden it is posting when it likes, what it likes and even when I clear the queue it still posts. It ignores my schedule. I had it turned off and it started posting. I like it but if this keeps on I will be removing it. Please fix it and I will update my review.

Jewelers Pro

This app works as advertised if you have any issues they will help you right away. Remember that everybody has different setups and issues, the good thing is that they are right there to help you FAST.

Good Appliance

This app has alleviated so much extra work for us. The Auto posting is AWESOME. Allows us to share so much more on our FaceBook page. Wish we would have found it sooner.

Snips and Snails Boutique

I agree with other users - I loved this app it was great until about a month or two ago and everything got buggy, now it wont even load when I open the app to try to schedule a post. It stopped following the schedules for posting times, would just post one album a day which is not what it is scheduled to do. I did remove it and hopefully that can get this stuff fixed.

Red Ant Retro

Up until the 3rd of February the app was working great, but since Facebook changed their site to combat fake news posts it stopped working nicely and required us to take some steps to prove our ownership of our domain used for our Shopify store. Posting.ly notified us of this change which was great, but the posts never switched back to posting the images from my store properly. A month later the posts stopped and the admin page stopped working properly. I reached out to them via their support tool but have not heard back since. Lacklustre performance by an app developer that my social media marketing has depended on for so long...

Bank Antiques & Decorative Salvage

This app really takes the hassle out of posting posts, A great app and a good price too, so very happy

LB Boutique

This app is amazing!! It saves me so much time and effort! Would deffo recommend to any one wanting to save time and effort posting on social media. Everything is done for you which has saved me hours each day!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12