Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Bright Tees & Tees

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my FB page & Instagram.
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

AFPetstore

I used This app to build up my new business Instagram. So it posted all my products on my Facebook and Instagram perfectly without any problem.

I HIGHLY recommend this app to those people who need to post their products on their social media.

I recommend adding related hashtags to the template posts to get more followers quickly.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

This app is not downloading correctly into my Shopify store! It looked like it was going to be o.k. but now it appears that it has been hijacked by Buffer which is the intermediary between Postingly and Instagram. I'm not happy.

Gold Zone

I am using this app for the last 2 days and its working excellent. It reduces my manual 2hour daily work and my engagement increased. Hopefully, this will increase my conversion.

Palermo Trade

Good Enough till now.

but there is no setting for plans and pricing. and my free trial starts, what will happens when it finish. how you will charge, or downgrade my plan ?

in the app every thing is easy, but there is no enough settings.

July 23, 2020

The Pricing is Available on our App page on the Shopify Store. Your feedback has made us think and we have now decided to make a "Pricing Plan" page which shall be available in the App in a day or two.

Meanwhile, I would also send you our pricing packages via email.

Thanks for the review :)

Lanka Basket

EDIT2: The team has responded on this the same day. They fixed this issue. Thank you for restoring the confidence and I am updating my rating to 5!
EDIT: I have responded to your support mail with a screenshot. Here, it is not possible to attach them. There, It clearly says "Your connection to the site is not fully secure."
Actual Issue (RESOLVED- Check EDIT2):
First of all, make your connection secure by using https. It is scary to connect our social media accounts and input the details. This will show that you care for your customer's data. Please be serious.

July 22, 2020

EDIT:

Thanks for helping us out. We have now fixed the bug and I have sent you a detailed reply to your email. Please check it on your end and give us more feedback :)

Thanks again

Ofertas 247

I will uninstall because I want to post on linked in and Instagram, this is not working at all. this only works for LikedIn, I need Instagram, and Facebook more and this is not working.

April 28, 2020

We already communicated to you on our support chat that the issue is not on our end. Our App has been regularly posting to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram on a daily basis (More than 200 posts published). Since the posts were set up to get published every 30 mins; then most of the social networks suspend access of third party Apps if they consider it as a Spam. So we lost connection to both of your Instagram & Facebook account as permissions were cancelled from FB & Instagram end.

The solution is to connect both of these accounts again with the App so that we have the updated permissions and also lower down the posting frequency. You would face this problem on every App since its not an issue from the App Developer end but a limitation from Social networks (FB & Instagram).

Our Facebook & Instagram integration works very well and currently serving hundreds of Shopify merchants.

Thanks.

PERFUMERY USA

DOES NOT WORK. WASTE OF TIME , contacted support nad nothing . No posts are going to my pages, Products says approved but no posts are any of the pages.

April 28, 2020

We are sorry for the issue. The last post on your Facebook page was published a few hours ago. I have sent you the screenshot in our Support Chat.

For instagram, I see that the App published post a day ago so for some reason (which we want to investigate and fix), there was no post published yesterday.

Your review suggests like our App does not work at all. However, the App has been regularly posting every 30 mins to your Facebook & Instagram accounts for several days but yesterday.

Your timezone and our support timezone are at 12 hours difference. So your message came at 4 am for us. We try to respond as quickly as we came, we would urge you to give us a little time so that issues can be resolved.

We hope you would resinstall the App so that we can fix the issue for your account.

Thanks

Krishna Shopping

Great app, really helps with automating the process, saving a lot of time on social media posts! I would recommend this app for those who want to have a presence on social media.

Fox And Lux

I'm using this app and it's 100% helping me on the behalf of social media posting and so I can do more things, but I hope them soon that they'll be able to auto post for stories as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13