Auto Post Products

Auto Post Products

by Postingly

Post products everyday on your behalf to social Media channels

Nicky Jameson Art

I used to love this app. Now all of a sudden it is posting when it likes, what it likes and even when I clear the queue it still posts. It ignores my schedule. I had it turned off and it started posting. I like it but if this keeps on I will be removing it. Please fix it and I will update my review.

Jewelers Pro

This app works as advertised if you have any issues they will help you right away. Remember that everybody has different setups and issues, the good thing is that they are right there to help you FAST.

Good Appliance

This app has alleviated so much extra work for us. The Auto posting is AWESOME. Allows us to share so much more on our FaceBook page. Wish we would have found it sooner.

Snips and Snails Boutique

I agree with other users - I loved this app it was great until about a month or two ago and everything got buggy, now it wont even load when I open the app to try to schedule a post. It stopped following the schedules for posting times, would just post one album a day which is not what it is scheduled to do. I did remove it and hopefully that can get this stuff fixed.

Red Ant Retro

Up until the 3rd of February the app was working great, but since Facebook changed their site to combat fake news posts it stopped working nicely and required us to take some steps to prove our ownership of our domain used for our Shopify store. Posting.ly notified us of this change which was great, but the posts never switched back to posting the images from my store properly. A month later the posts stopped and the admin page stopped working properly. I reached out to them via their support tool but have not heard back since. Lacklustre performance by an app developer that my social media marketing has depended on for so long...

Bank Antiques & Decorative Salvage

This app really takes the hassle out of posting posts, A great app and a good price too, so very happy

LB Boutique

This app is amazing!! It saves me so much time and effort! Would deffo recommend to any one wanting to save time and effort posting on social media. Everything is done for you which has saved me hours each day!!

thekitchenisto

I have used this app for a while now and it is everything that I wanted. Easy to set up and a very small learning curve. Great job guys.

2 Be Cool

i use this app to automate all my social media posting. It work great, customization level is great, price is reasonable and I definitely will continue to use it.

Freeport Spice Co.

Queued 8 posts using this app. App posted 1st one correctly to Facebook. 2nd post disappeared from posting queue, but was not posted to FB. Next item was posted. Remaining posts disappeared from App posting queue. Have sent 3 messages to developer, but received no replies. Clearly, this app is not reliable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12