Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

TIEDEX

App stop working after one month, communication failed, still we have sent few more massages but no reponce

September 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, We had some issue, which was already communicated to all of our users. Sorry for the inconvenience you faced & the delayed reply

Black Flag Cornhole

Great app making social media post easy. Set up some templates and time to post each day and the app will do the rest. Great customer service as well. Really enjoying the app thus far.

Tournesol GT

Awful! The UI is terribly made and I can't find the option to cancel the suscription. I couldn't even figure out how to use the app

May 16, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, Kindly allows me to help you for setting up things. For cancel you just need to uninstall the app & your subscription will be closed

White Raven Boutique

Easy to set up and if I ever have any special requests they are on it immediately! There is a picture quality issue currently with IG only, they've told me they are working on it though!

NicksBargainHouse

This app is a great help for marketing. The Customer Service reps get back to you quickly and when they are online in the messaging system they answer quickly and you solve any problems.

MyMintyShop

Very great app, helped me to build an audience on social media accounts. I recommend trying this app! :)

Hello MyMintyShop,

I am Mujtaba Co-Founder of Auto Post. I'm so glad to receive your feedback and to know that you are satisfied with our app.

Thank you for choosing Auto Post. If you meet any issues while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support you

WYLD HOME

Very good app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. I only use for Instagram and Facebook and it works very well for them. Easy to set up and manage. Very responsive and helpful support. Highly recommended.

Hello WYLD HOME,

Sana's Sets

The most powerful auto post app ever!! it's amaaazing...
it increased my traffic and done great job auto posting on facbook, instagram and Twitter!!

Hello Sana's Sets,

ClickExpress

After Register SOme one enter in my account in Samsung SM-A530F – Instagram – Jersey City, NJ, United States. I will not install it again with out know why you acess my instagram by a phone 5 minuts after i register you app

October 22, 2020

Dear ClickExpress,

The moment you entered the username & password, our system logged into your account by imitating as a cellphone from new jersey. So it's not after 5 mins, its the moment you hit "Connect".

So no person logged in, it was our App. It's true for everyone who uses our App. So nobody users your username & password to log in and we just use it for Posting purposes.

We are sorry for this confusion. We would like to request you to give our App another try, you would receive such an email again with the next attempt as well but your posts would get published as scheduled.

Thanks & Regards

Image and Wear it!

I am starting on shopify, and I am choosing autopost as my marketing on facebook, twitter and instagram. One dashboard for those social profiles, thank you for all your support, your help to fix those issues I had to set up my app, I am very happy for using the app .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15