Auto Post Products

Auto Post Products

by Postingly

Post products everyday on your behalf to social Media channels

bcbl

little difficult to use when connecting to social media account, buttons are going nowhere when clicking, fairly average using experience

Gizmo Snobs

I have been using this app to post to social media and is really easy to use and saves tons of time on auto post. Very good app love it.

Stylish Mens Watches At Affordable Prices

Awesome App Easy to use great for the price offered

Lafidem

Great app. Works like a charm.

Shop At Cost

App works great ! Saves lots of time showcasing my products which is very valuable!!

Test4rr

App not working for months now and they will not fix or refund for this app that no longer works!!!! The app keeps posting the same products over and over again.

The Dress Lady

The app is doing exactly what I want it to do for my store. I am happy so far and I plan on getting the paid service. I see some store owners are not happy w/ the FB posting b/c but I really have no problem with it. I would ask that all FB posts are links by default. That would be helpful but all in all, I have no complaints.

Beardedguymade

This app worked great at first then just stopped working. If your looking for Instagram auto post this is not the app!

Knus Home Decor

This app used to work perfectly until recently. I have auto-scheduled posts to post on my Facebook page at 4 different times a day. It then suddenly only started posting 1 out of my 4 auto-scheduled posts which took some time to update and edit with the correct wording to ensure my posts were perfect. I contacted them about this more than once and was promised each time that it would be fixed but this never happened. Their support team is useless!

Other than that the app posts random posts to my Facebook page which I did NOT pre-approve so it simply will have a product image and says Shop here with now further info as it just posted without my pre-approval with the option to add more wording. I was told by the support team that their servers will sometimes schedule a post an hour before it goes out. What is the point then in auto-scheduling ahead for an whole week if my posts do not get posted but replaced by other random posts which are only sheduled an hour before? Nobody who runs a store can sit and double check new posts that are scheduled every hour?

This app has a fantastic concept and worked well for a month or 2 but then the problems started.

Please fix your app! This has so much potential to help shopify store owners, why is your support team so useless? This is a paid app!

UPDATE: 2 months later and none of the problems are fixed. Be VERY aware as they WILL keep posting to your Instagram and Facebook page even after you delete your connection AND delete the app from Shopify. They do not remove your info and keep posting! The only way to disconnect them is by removing them as an authorised app at the back-end of Facebook. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP! Also, they will NEVER fix any of your issues. Useless support.

Lady Gemini Treasures

I sincerely love this app! It takes so much time off my hands and is worth every penny. I don't feel its over priced either for the value. Timely response time when you have issues or need to add something to your post Download asap.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11