Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Postingly

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

ClickExpress

After Register SOme one enter in my account in Samsung SM-A530F – Instagram – Jersey City, NJ, United States. I will not install it again with out know why you acess my instagram by a phone 5 minuts after i register you app

October 22, 2020

Dear ClickExpress,

The moment you entered the username & password, our system logged into your account by imitating as a cellphone from new jersey. So it's not after 5 mins, its the moment you hit "Connect".

So no person logged in, it was our App. It's true for everyone who uses our App. So nobody users your username & password to log in and we just use it for Posting purposes.

We are sorry for this confusion. We would like to request you to give our App another try, you would receive such an email again with the next attempt as well but your posts would get published as scheduled.

Thanks & Regards

Image and Wear it!

I am starting on shopify, and I am choosing autopost as my marketing on facebook, twitter and instagram. One dashboard for those social profiles, thank you for all your support, your help to fix those issues I had to set up my app, I am very happy for using the app .

Gadgets 4 EZ Life

i am very impressed with the customer support. i had some issues with my account and they kindly and patiently helped me set it all up. the app is working great and It saves me lots of time.

OWLBOOK

Great customer support! It's easy to understand how to set up a campaign and you have a lot of options.

Louise's Party Deals

Currently just using the free version however very impressed and now considering getting a paid version. The customer service is excellent many thanks for all your help

Art Bekro

I used this app to help sell my products. It helped a bunch. It is very easy to set up and simple to understand.

Bright Tees & Tees

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my FB page & Instagram.
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

AFPetstore

I used This app to build up my new business Instagram. So it posted all my products on my Facebook and Instagram perfectly without any problem.

I HIGHLY recommend this app to those people who need to post their products on their social media.

I recommend adding related hashtags to the template posts to get more followers quickly.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

This app is not downloading correctly into my Shopify store! It looked like it was going to be o.k. but now it appears that it has been hijacked by Buffer which is the intermediary between Postingly and Instagram. I'm not happy.

Gold Zone

I am using this app for the last 2 days and its working excellent. It reduces my manual 2hour daily work and my engagement increased. Hopefully, this will increase my conversion.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14