Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Black Flag Cornhole

Great app making social media post easy. Set up some templates and time to post each day and the app will do the rest. Great customer service as well. Really enjoying the app thus far.

White Raven Boutique

Easy to set up and if I ever have any special requests they are on it immediately! There is a picture quality issue currently with IG only, they've told me they are working on it though!

NicksBargainHouse

This app is a great help for marketing. The Customer Service reps get back to you quickly and when they are online in the messaging system they answer quickly and you solve any problems.

MyMintyShop

Very great app, helped me to build an audience on social media accounts. I recommend trying this app! :)

Hello MyMintyShop,

I am Mujtaba Co-Founder of Auto Post. I'm so glad to receive your feedback and to know that you are satisfied with our app.

Thank you for choosing Auto Post. If you meet any issues while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support you

WYLD HOME

Very good app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. I only use for Instagram and Facebook and it works very well for them. Easy to set up and manage. Very responsive and helpful support. Highly recommended.

Hello WYLD HOME,

Sana's Sets

The most powerful auto post app ever!! it's amaaazing...
it increased my traffic and done great job auto posting on facbook, instagram and Twitter!!

Hello Sana's Sets,

Image and Wear it!

I am starting on shopify, and I am choosing autopost as my marketing on facebook, twitter and instagram. One dashboard for those social profiles, thank you for all your support, your help to fix those issues I had to set up my app, I am very happy for using the app .

Gadgets 4 EZ Life

i am very impressed with the customer support. i had some issues with my account and they kindly and patiently helped me set it all up. the app is working great and It saves me lots of time.

OWLBOOK

Great customer support! It's easy to understand how to set up a campaign and you have a lot of options.

Louise's Party Deals

Currently just using the free version however very impressed and now considering getting a paid version. The customer service is excellent many thanks for all your help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12