Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Natitati

Don't look any further. this is one thing you don't want to have to do. combine it with Kit and the social aspect of starting a business is looked after. Especially in the beginning when you have a million other things to tend to.

Shoezees

Brilliant boosted our social media presence

Janetspolymercreations

Great app. Saves time so I can Spend more time creating.

Orbit Kids Costume

My experience with Posting.ly is cool.It takes most of my work for which i dont get time. Good going guys.

Parrotlife Pet Supples And Services

Love this app, I am just starting my store and have loads to do but this app will save me time so well worth the sub fee.....

Myteescloset

Love this. Not good as manual but save a ton of time. Thanks

Treasure Cove Shoppe

Awesome App does exactly what I was looking for. It's like having another employee running our advertising. Highly Recommend!

Lisa Tucci

Easy installation with a lot of possibilities to setup the account. We use the app now about 1 week and it works fine, no problems at all.

Sandysbestbuys

We have only used Posting.ly for about a week on our website www.srjgalleria.com, but so far it has made our lives so much easier. We can focus on other things while our products are being posted to social media by Posting.ly. I'm glad we found this app. Thanks again for your help.

Baby Shoes Shop

Easy to use for auto post to fb