Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Jclu4ever

I absolutely love this app. This is a set and forget it type of app. With all the things a business/shop owner needs to deal with everyday it's a challenge to post to several social media pages everyday. This app solves this problem! You link all your social media pages to this app then schedule the posts and you're done. This app posts to four of our social media pages several times a day on auto pilot. Highly recommend!

Savvyjewelry

Makes my life easier... Just enjoying this app so much.

Fifiandromeo

Tried it out and it's amazing...thanks for this guys ; )

Special Fx

Excellent app with great customer support; the app is an amazing time saver and I highly recommend!

Aboutfashion

Very impressed with the customer service level, they couldn't do enough for me! I would recommend to anyone who needs to keep their Facebook page updated reguarly without fail!!

Sawtooth Outdoor Supply

Wish I had found this app months ago. Super simple to set up an automated feed that will post to social media for me every day. Such a time saver so that I can focus on other aspects fo my business. This is a must have app for your online store.

Drums 10

This was a great app! Very useful and Azm was very helpful in setting everything up for us.

Sassy Foxe

This is the best marketing tool I have implemented into my store thus far! It saves me hours and puts my media marketing on autopilot. It makes media marketing an easy streamlined automated process. Thank you for your easy to use but powerful tool that has been a huge difference in my media presence. The only reason I hesitated to review this awesome product is because now my little secret weapon is out! LOL we can all use this app! Very fair fee for a phenomenal app!

Theaccessorybarn

I have been using this app for about a week or so now.. I love that I can schedule my products to automatically post for the week. There are also a lot of other posting ideas within the that that you can use - such photos, questions, blog post or you can upload your own images.
I had a couple of issues where I couldn't work out how to do something - but there is online chat and OMG the guys there answer super quick and are really helpful.

Zelzazero

Wonderful App! We've come to rely on Posting.ly as one of the best social media app for daily engagement with our Facebook and twitter fans.