Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Tresfancy

Cool app! Excellent customer service!

Generalmarket234

great apps.really saves my time.i cant imagine this type of apps exist.i would have given 7 stars

Bbmclothing

This app takes care of posting new content so I don't have to :) It's easy to use and I love being able to not only post products but relevant blog articles/tips to engage my audience. Would definitely recommend!

www.bbmclothes.com

Smartcats

This app works as described. An absolute most have app. Extremely easy to set up...to be honest, you hardly need to do anything. Most of the work is done by the app! The increase in customers coming to my website is huge. And every time I add new products, those same products are shown to potential customers on Facebook!

Posting on your Facebook feeds and twitter brings in extra visitors - only draw back of this app is it has no Instagram function which would makes this the best social media app at all time.

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app works well and was easy to install. I had posting issues with other similar apps. So far this app is posting correctly.

Vulcinity

This app is a lifesaver and so worth the money. I have my Facebook and Twitter postings on auto pilot to randomly select a item in my store and post it on site, works flawless. The only thing I wish it had that it does not YET have is posting to Instagram. This app is a definite 5 star app. Thanks a ton!

Athenas Goddess Creations

I just want to say that I am so impressed with this app, it makes it so easy to advertise our products on our FB page, I set my parameters and then quickly review and boom done! Plus Azm has been so great at taking care of all my questions and gets back to me right away! This is a 10 out of 10 for must have apps to have! Thanks so much for creating this app to save me so much time!

www.exclusivelybling.com

Baltic Essentials

Really great. I set it up to auto-post and love it.

Evapejuiceshop Com

Didn't try other apps of similar intention, but totally like it. I would give it 9/10.

www.evapeliquidshop.com

Case Fun Ltd

Tried a few this one is the best

www.casefun.com