Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW

Auto Post on Instagram, FB, TW | Reviews

by Kickstoro ApS

Daily Auto Post products at multiple times on your behalf.

Allmydibs

I loved it and it saves lot of time posting my products to social networks.. but however if you can include product description would be great..

Yojans

App works great. Using it on my site now.

Nedaa Life

Worked a little with twitter, but would often miss posts which I had scheduled. Didn't work with my Facebook page at all.... I'll look elsewhere

Jclu4ever

I absolutely love this app. This is a set and forget it type of app. With all the things a business/shop owner needs to deal with everyday it's a challenge to post to several social media pages everyday. This app solves this problem! You link all your social media pages to this app then schedule the posts and you're done. This app posts to four of our social media pages several times a day on auto pilot. Highly recommend!

Savvyjewelry

Makes my life easier... Just enjoying this app so much.

Fifiandromeo

Tried it out and it's amazing...thanks for this guys ; )

Special Fx

Excellent app with great customer support; the app is an amazing time saver and I highly recommend!

Aboutfashion

Very impressed with the customer service level, they couldn't do enough for me! I would recommend to anyone who needs to keep their Facebook page updated reguarly without fail!!

Sawtooth Outdoor Supply

Wish I had found this app months ago. Super simple to set up an automated feed that will post to social media for me every day. Such a time saver so that I can focus on other aspects fo my business. This is a must have app for your online store.

Drums 10

This was a great app! Very useful and Azm was very helpful in setting everything up for us.